Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everybody had a great christmas but mine in Duluth, MN was a little on the BROWN side. Anyway did you have a white christmas?

·
Registered
127 Posts
We have snow out here in the California mountains but only about 1 1/2'. Not enough for good grooming and coverage for rocks and small trees. There's snow coming tomorrow and hopefully moving east for you guys in the eastern areas.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
lots of it 2 feet plus and ups and canada post wont ship for me lol

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
only white stuff is in my freezer

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
nothing here either, hopefully we will get some tonight and tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Ummm..... well sorta...... we have about an inch on the ground, so its white in the yard, but in the hay fields, its still brownish white. You need another option on there...... sorta.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
weather person said 2-4 tommorow and continuing on in the week

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
getting a little mix know not much though:(

·
Registered
348 Posts
I think it rained about 3 inches today so lets see that would be about 3 feet if it were 8 degrees colder. Man I have the whole week off from work and I'm gonna get hosed again like last year!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Was brown here in the valley till last week and it finnally put down about 4" and supposed to snow the next couple days! [:D] Cant wait to see what it has done in the mountains havent talked to anyone who has been out since the storms. But with the 3/4 ft base I am sure the snow is prime in the mountains probably another 2/3 ft of pow after this next storm system![:p]Really you all should just pack up and head out here for a weekend we have some good riding. We have miles of trails open and some great boondockin only $22.50 for your sled registration and off you go![;)]

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Its patchy here, unridable so I voted no.

·
Registered
352 Posts
no snow here just rain its suppost to snow tonite but just flurrys then turn to rain

·
Registered
120 Posts
Rained all day, light enough at one point to uncover my sled and take a first look at it after a year of sitting.
SUPPOSE to get 1-2 inches of wet snow tonight through tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
It's been pretty warm this last week, so what little rideable (desperate rides only) snow there was is now gone.

Snow needed to ride - Snow accumulated = Not white enough to answer "Yes".

·
Registered
86 Posts
at the house no but in the hills hell ya! good ridin today!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Enough snow to go, but not quite enough to really have fun in [V]. We did have a white Christmas though.

Spence

1 - 20 of 31 Posts