Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i kinda want to plan a trip somewhere next year, and want to see if anyone would be interested in going. im thinkn somewhere in the UP or like they voyagers national park.

Edited by - confusedguy on March 17 2002 10:32:25 PM

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
I live in the rock creek area. if you have week days off next winter this area is a blast noone is on the fresh grooming until friday. I would try to go with next year I just need a lot of advanced notic and I could round up some others to possibly. it would be a blast.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I live in central Minnesota and i'd love to go to the U.P. again, or anywhere for that matter. If you got time, you can still drive on a foot of snow here near Albany after the recent storm we had. It's melting, but this past weekend is the most riding i've done since last year.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I don't live in MN but pretty close to it. I bet I could find a way down there if there was a "member's ride"

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would like to do it in the end of december or beginning of january but if we go to the UP it makes the most sense to do it in the middle of the week due to the amount of insane riders they get on the weekends. like tue-th/fri. i was think the houghton area probably i know ironwood and marquette are good but they always get hit so hard by riders. what do you all think. if this sounds like it would be a go i would like to know how many want to go in advance so i can reserve something. and if its going to be a big group we should be able to get a pretty sweet discount on rates.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I think that would be a great time to have a ride. That way I would more than likely be out of college for Christmas and all. I think that would be kinda fun. Bring some friends, get some stickers made, let us not forget some big banner to put up either.
hehehe

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet just have to see how many will reply, we should start a poll or somethn or have a list for people to sign up in a forum?

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
that sounds great! I like the tues weds thurs thing also. I can haul 5 sleds 1 guy and our gear. We should plan a trip right after the holidays when most people go back to work. the banner would be neat to.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
if my wife would let me buy more cows maybe I could get a new truck and trailer then i could haul 4other people and 7or 8 sleds and pickup BOBINWI on the way

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol nice reply madcow that was awesome. LOL. this summer im guna buy a truck (FORD) and a 2 place trailer. but my uncle has a 4 place we squeeze 5 on but im sure they will all want to get so there will be 7 at least just from my family. plus i got realitives that live in sandstone so thats another 3-5 with me. if this all works out were guna need to rent a whole dang hotel!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts