Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Pretty much what I expected from you lol. No I dont want to trash my equipment but if you want to geive her hell!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BskidooC said:
Pretty much what I expected from you lol. No I dont want to trash my equipment but if you want to geive her hell!
[/quote
I respect my sled and would never do such a thing.... People in WNY are riding in those conditions my Forumla 3 is mint and it has 6,000 miles on it

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I think you like rocks.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
littlemel said:
I think you like rocks.
thats what some guys heads are full of lol[:D]

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
MicahMan said:
littlemel said:
I think you like rocks.
thats what some guys heads are full of lol[:D]
AHAH You made me laugh there. But how true.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Absolutely I love rocks, cornstalks, and mud. nothing pumps my nads no more than those 3 things right there.

[36pt]NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/36pt]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sTOrMy96 said:
your avatar says different.
If you were intelligent you would notice that is not a formula 3 that is a piece of shit 1980 citation.......

1,792 Posts
It brought back memories of riding in cornfields. Even with plenty of snow, getting an occasional cornstalk wrapped around a leaf spring. Back when you envied people with the (at the time) upgraded front suspensions: leaf spring WITH a shock in front of that (like this : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Used-1990s-Polaris-Leaf-spring-and-shock-/260573771607?pt=Snowmobile_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cab683757 ).

Now, I just like buying $4,000 sleds and sinking them.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Mad-Boondocker said:
Absolutely I love rocks, cornstalks, and mud. nothing pumps my nads no more than those 3 things right there.

[36pt]NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/36pt]
And chainsaws, eh? [thumb]

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Forumla3 said:
sTOrMy96 said:
If you were intelligent you would notice that is not a formula 3 that is a piece of shit 1980 citation.......
If you were intelligent you would have realized that maybe you could have sold that sled and made someone else happy with it instead of ruining it.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I thought you were talking about wheeling with jeeps and atvs guess not. Most intelligent people try to avoid those three things on snowmobiles rocks break stuff just ask sledcrusher about his fusion and mud destroys bearings and all that good stuff dead cornstocks get stuck everywhere.

·
Registered
149 Posts
polaris_xc_racing said:
Forumla3 said:
sTOrMy96 said:
If you were intelligent you would have realized that maybe you could have sold that sled and made someone else happy with it instead of ruining it.
dont mean to but in here but its his sled he can do what ever he wants with it..

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
^^You're right, but hey whatever you can't fix stupid.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Forumla3 said:
sTOrMy96 said:
thats not what you where asking. i dont care what sled your riding. dirt is bad for them. i rode a old piece of sh!t arctic cat super jag today and It made me smile. you could have sold that sled to someone and made there day.
your the one who is unintelligent

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.