Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
We got that from the other thread that you made.

The T660 is a good sled for the trail and occasional ditch banging. It is a 4 stroke so make sure you let it break-in. Be prepared as the break-in time for 4 strokes is about 1000-1500 miles.

Not sure on top speed like you asked in the thread below this one, but I would imagine it would be around 90-100 MPH.

So...got any pictures? Pictures are required when someone picks up a new sled.

ETA: Did you get the trail version, or the 2-up?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll get some pictures as soon as I can. So for the first 1000 or more miles i just keep it below 60 or 70mph eh. Have you ever driven a four stroke sled? How was it? The 660cc motor has a turbo on it too incase u didnt know that. Yeah I got the trail version, dont want a 2-up. I just wanted a sled for me, to go on trails and lakes and still have alot of power. I also cannot afford the gas and oil that two strokes guzzle.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
If you were looking for ALOT of HP the T660 was a bad choice, (the 2007 only puts out 110 HP) it should make a pretty decent trail sled..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well im not looking for alot of hp, but enough that i can rip through trails. Anyone driven one of these sleds before? Has anyone heard of problems with these sleds? What should i do to break it in properly for the first 1000-1500 miles.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
For break-in you want to vary the throttle settings. Don't stay at one throttle setting for too long. You want to do quick bursts of full throttle, but make sure you don't over do it (IE: Racing across a lake).

Basically it's the same break-in procedures as a 2-stroke, only it takes a lot longer.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
[red]DO NOT DOUBLE POST, ONE POST IS MORE THAN SUFFICIENT ASK YOUR QUESTIONS IN YOUR OTHER POST![/red]

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=60351

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.