Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard a few ppl around here sno-checked some sleds in the spring.

If you are riding something new this year, (new or used), let's see it.

I'm not, the XC's still run'n fine.

·
Registered
777 Posts
well im running the same sled.To good to get rid of.
but with the addition of a sever 771
{780}ported big bore,hoping for around a true 145 Hp.
No pics,Dam i gotta get a digi cam.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i plan on getting me a 03 Pro X2 600 [:D]

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Hey Arctic Cat Guy,

Maybe others know the story but i am very curious about why you are buying a Pro X 2 but use an Arctic cat nickname.... Did you have a Cat and then get rid of it??? Dont get me wrong it is perfectly OK to have a garage full of all brands, i am just curious how you came to wanting a Pro X 2. After all if you ask a cat rider they would probably tell you that IFS is outdated, when brand unbias people will tell you that they each have their Pluses and Minuses... ANyway just curious, and I'm with you i want a PRO X2. I am waiting till next year though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
ive bought a new sled. i was ridin for the last 2 seasons a 93 skidoo formula plus 580 but this upcoming season ill be riding a 1999 arctic cat zr 700

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I want snow first..

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy
[br]i plan on getting me a 03 Pro X2 600 [:D]
An 03 Pro X2 eh? Good luck [B)]

[8D][:D][8D]

·
Registered
637 Posts
Well,

I'd had hopes to have moved up/on by now.. but it doesn't look too promising I did pop 3 new pistons in the old girl again though..

I'd be willing to give some one a screamin' deal on my sled so I can move up though..

I have my eye on a '98 xc7.. I don't think I'm ready to part ways w/ the wedge yet..

·
Registered
16 Posts
My girlfriend pre-season ordered an 04 rx-1 er, red and black. Can't wait to see how the upgrades on this model differ from my 03.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm moving up to a F6 EFI Sno Pro.
Looking forward to it coming in.
Gonna put my wife on my '99 ZL 500 EFI.
Of course she wants everything on it to be purple.[:D]

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
F6 Sno Pro,

She needs a polaris then [:D] J/K

·
Registered
142 Posts
Oh no. We can't have that.
When we met she soon learned that my blood runs green. She does like purple though.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Originally posted by 650Indy
[br]Well,

I'd had hopes to have moved up/on by now.. but it doesn't look too promising I did pop 3 new pistons in the old girl again though..

I'd be willing to give some one a screamin' deal on my sled so I can move up though..

I have my eye on a '98 xc7.. I don't think I'm ready to part ways w/ the wedge yet..
what kind of a screammin' deal are we talkin about here? for the right price i'd bring it back to a good home, where aboutst' you live?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Well I guess all i'm steppin up to this year is a new tunnel, bulkhead, track, and seat. I wouldn't mind a new sled but before I know it i'll have all new parts anyways.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts