Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be a heated one. Let the controversy begin! :)

[red]Moved to General by Polaris-Man[/red]

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'll be the first one to post my opinion.
Cat has the BEST 800 twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a real torque monster, is built like as tough as a rock and gets great mileage to boot.

RtkatZL8

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
take a look at my login name. what do you think im gonna say?? Arctic all the way!!im not sure about the other 800 twins out there, yamaha dont have any do they? they just got triples now-a-days i think. im gonna A/C on this one, they say they kick ass

Think Snow...hell...might as well think lots of snow!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I'd have to go with Polaris on this one. Polaris proves to be a strong performer in the 800 class. They have proved it over the years with all of their twin engines. You also can't beat a home grown and built engine!!!

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Just to add to ericks post...polaris re-vamped the 800 twin this year to gain some more power and also added a de-compression hole to aid in starting the engine (easier to pull it over)... I would also have to say polaris but again I'm just a "little" biased.

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hey I'll play along, I'll take SkiDoo... for the reason that you cant beat a Rotex , and you gotta love RER.
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by TriumphoverU:

Just to add to ericks post...polaris re-vamped the 800 twin this year to gain some more power and also added a de-compression hole to aid in starting the engine (easier to pull it over)... I would also have to say polaris but again I'm just a "little" biased.

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.[/quote]

95 XLT Special
88 Saffari 377
89 Saffari Saga 377

1 - 6 of 6 Posts