Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will end up with several inches over the "frozen crusty" we have here in central Ohio. I'll be out on it Sunday. I need to put some new sliders on after work tonight.

I went on a short ride last night. It was strange. You wouldn't break through the crusty, but the keel on the skis, lugs and studs would. This made for incredible hook up and very hard to steer conditions, and felt unsafe to turn at high speeds, like it could grab and throw you.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
The trails here are getting bad in spots. You really need to pick and choice where you ride. Our season will be over by next week if we don't get more snow. Talking high 30's all next week.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
we got 2-3 ft of fresh snow between yesterday and last night i havent been out today but it was awsome last night

·
Registered
480 Posts
Not me... It has rained for the past two days and last night we lost power a few times with the 50-60 mph winds. I'm just going to have to drive north until I reach snow.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
all rain here and 40 degrees, lost just about everything. just mud,grass and lots of water

·
Registered
481 Posts
Well we got 6+ inches sense last night and going to get 4-8 more today.
I just got back in from plowing and going to get a nap cause we are going back out again latter.
Yea im the guy that plows your driveway shut!!!
And makes the roads passable so you can trailer the sled to the trail head!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
2 Feet at my house and took me the entire day to dig out, no real riding for me until Sunday.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
18" of wet snow here...

You either gotta break trail and not get stuck, or, ride the washboards because it was too wet to groom.

Did some playing and tried learning to carve, got stuck a couple times and cost me a belt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts