Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to replace the seat skin on my ultra. Just looking for some reviews on what brand looks and fits the best in the aftermarket arena. Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Skinz protective gear makes a good seat cover but they are some what expensive and May not be what you are looking to put on your ultra

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, thanks. Yea I am willing to spend some ching. I want something that will last and fit good so it doesn't look like s***.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Tripledog said:
Cool, thanks. Yea I am willing to spend some ching. I want something that will last and fit good so it doesn't look like s***.
yeah just put one on my 05 rmk along with their Super Q exhaust, really happy with them so far.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Saddleman seat covers seem to be pretty good. I can't really tell you how long they last because we only had the sled with the seat cover for less then half the season. It fit pretty good and looked pretty good when we installed it. Its basically like a stock seat cover.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Why not check into a local upholster who does boat covers and that sort of thing. You can have one of these guys stitch up a pretty slick custom seat cover for not much coin.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
x2 at powderforlife. Have purchased a few sleds with saddleman covers. Look really nice. But the same goes for me, I can't tell if they are durable as I only have possession of them for a week or so.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts