·
Registered
3,449 Posts
wow, that's all I can say!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i figured it was pretty funny so i had to show it to the guys over here at sf!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Holy Sh!t, thats so funny, It reminds me of what i do every weekend, lol, ill go up the mountain a bit behind the shop, and jus ride ther old jets around, cant do it anymore cause i sold them yesterday!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
[LOL]

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
Kind of amusing. I think there may be some ticked off people when they find chunks of their lawn missing though!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Originally posted by polarissledneck28
[br]braaaaaaaap and the scratch of the good ole carbides
i would worry more about the sidewalk a good pair of carbides will tear concrete up good!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
that was hilarious the shock on that thing are so brutal he was just bouncing up and down coming down the sidewalk lol

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
hahaha that was so good.

·
Registered
548 Posts
that kid drove through other peoples yards there probably mad but thats awesome though

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Hahaha.. There's a sandpit about a 1/5 of a mile from me, and there's a dirt rode from it, and I rode my Z 440 to it.. LOL! I had fun down there.. * P.S. Don't try carving in sand *

·
Registered
124 Posts
haha....i used to do that with an old ass rupp snowmobile....but we to0k the skis of and put some wheels up front....we dug a hole out in the garden and jumped that thing all summer

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
speechless......yet.......appreciative

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Funny, but on a more serious note..what a duche. No wonder people get pissed at toys in towns.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Originally posted by Blackcat
[br]Funny, but on a more serious note..what a duche. No wonder people get pissed at toys in towns.
exactly what i was thinking. although it's pretty comical. atleast someone gets the ride their sled

1 - 20 of 21 Posts