Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering ... When the snow is here and on the ground.. Who would want to go on a TUSF trail ride.... I would just need to get were ppl live and we can organize where we would meet and to were we would go..

I would be riding in Parry Sound ON

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm from near Lindsay and have a moderate sized riding crew, we're always up for a weekend or long-weekend blast. January is good for a week-long tour (very few riders on the weekdays, mostly only the odd groomer), but few guys or girls seem prepared to schedule a week in January for vacation, especially when the vacation schedule comes out in May (my year-end). Everyone wants summer time-off.

·
Registered
637 Posts
vipersj,
I ride from 35/115 cut-off to Bewdly on Wed. nights w/ a few guys.. Rhino wings.. [:p]

Week-ends I can be found stomping around Haliburton and Elephant lake..
I'm always up for rides in Ont.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I live in the heart of Muskoka. That's a great idea to have a group go for a rip for a few days. I'm in since my full time winter job is grooming trails and I can trade off some shifts.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yee Haw. I actually ride from Coboconk (I use Lindsay because most people can't even pronounce Coboconk). We get down to the 115 on Sunday nights usually, dinner, and back, we'll hook-up send me an email and I'll call.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Ride mostly Grey /Bruce.. Mount Forest is usually the jump point.
Make many ride north every year.. folks are in Sudbury..
usually gang of 3-6

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome... We should try to get something together.. i got a few guys that would want to come aswell..... All we are waiting for is Old man winter...

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm waiting till the last possible moment to put sled to snow. Unfortunately, last years ride left me in surgery (May) and insurance is, of course, criminal. I'm looking for a January extended ride, and a late season, into March. I'm still not back to work but November looks promising. I think we had usable snow in November last year.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Your not north until you pass the french river.[:D]
But I'm willing to come south for a ride, my father-out-law lives in ParrySound and part of my work route is there [;)] so I'm in.When?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts