Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos here from manitoba and where in manitoba? Im in oakbank which is about 20mins east of WPG and like 5 mins north from Dugald

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
1 hour south of winnipeg here...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maybe sometime a bunch of us could go riding?

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Well not in canada but about 40 minutes from the border just top of Roseau, MN.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im 15 and me and a bunch of my friends might start our own snowmobile club for like just around our age and we could go ditch bangin and ridin on sundays or somethin i think itd be cool the big thing i want for my sled this winter is one of those collett 900 communicators just for added safety

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm happy to ride with anyone.the more the merrier. Always looking for people to ride with. I am not 15. I'm going to buy a communicator at the show this weekend.

Rich

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i am bout 10 miles south of the border, ever heard of killarney or cartwright, those are the 2 nearest towns...unless u count Lena...but that looks like a pretty small town from what i have seen..

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
richie rich? when r u going to the show, ill be there on saturday night somehwere between 6-9

·
Registered
314 Posts
Winnipegger here too, [:D]

Richie, I'll be there tonight aswell [8D]

My buddy just bought a brand new GSX 600 HO SDI and I cant wait to ride with him

Originally posted by checkered_indy_400
[br]im 15 and me and a bunch of my friends might start our own snowmobile club for like just around our age and we could go ditch bangin and ridin on sundays or somethin i think itd be cool the big thing i want for my sled this winter is one of those collett 900 communicators just for added safety
Well I'm going to be 36 in Dec. but I promise you I ditch bang just as good as the rest of em [;)]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
20 here...

·
Registered
777 Posts
Man, i barely remember 20.and i,m More then 36

EDIT: just came from the show,What is up with bringing that Prox2 like that,Filthy everthing,sqeaky susp,and i know they have the suspension set up for racing,But for those that don,t know<<you sit on the sled it DROPS 4-5 inches[not sag],sqeaks,get off nothing happens,then you have to lift the bumper to pull it back up,Some more squeaks,What a terrible way to show off a sled .especially to someone considering buying one,I mention this out loud to my buddy,and the salesman that was approaching
just buggered off,I wonder why
Check out the mini monster trucks,Honda car engines 16 valve,4x4,4 wheel strg, only 28.000

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I can barely remember 19. [:D]

My memory comes in around November 2002, that would be when the Pro X arrived in my machine shed.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts