Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so basically i have no money and im looking for a racer i can buy pretty cheap. i dont care if its not all complete, a rolling chassis, or anything. i just need a sled and gotta start somewhere.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
08 iqr set up for trail riding, $6000

·
Registered
873 Posts
Mine isn't exactly "beat up" but...I've got a 06 IQR Chassis with a 07 600 oil injected motor with under 2000 miles on the motor. The chassis has about 2000 miles on it. I bought the sled as a 440 in '07, put about 800 miles on it and decided that the crew I ride with I need a mountain sled to keep up. It needs a seat cover (got ripped off by a Summit 800 XP) I'm looking to get rid of this sled for a long tracked sled since I do almost all of my riding in the mountains. (have rail extensions to go to a 144") I hate to get rid of this sled but I need a consumer mountain sled because I'm just a college that just bought a new Chevy pickup and I need my trips out west this year!

Chad

·
Registered
454 Posts
polarisIQmn said:
Mine isn't exactly "beat up" but...I've got a 06 IQR Chassis with a 07 600 oil injected motor with under 2000 miles on the motor. The chassis has about 2000 miles on it. I bought the sled as a 440 in '07, put about 800 miles on it and decided that the crew I ride with I need a mountain sled to keep up. It needs a seat cover (got ripped off by a Summit 800 XP) I'm looking to get rid of this sled for a long tracked sled since I do almost all of my riding in the mountains. (have rail extensions to go to a 144") I hate to get rid of this sled but I need a consumer mountain sled because I'm just a college that just bought a new Chevy pickup and I need my trips out west this year!

Chad
It may help if you told him how much cash.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
bj.hardy said:
Are you talking about the sled you just bought???

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
jarretrhenlund said:
brain_child said:
08 sno pro set up for freestyle $5,300 about 1400 miles 2 seats 2 sets of bars and risers
hey i might be interested please send pictures, to [email protected]

also i have a 2007 polaris iq 440, if your intersted in race sleds,
You have a lot of dreams don't you?

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
jarretrhenlund said:
actually you'll notice every sled i post on is a race sled, i have cash to buy one i just don't know what i want.
That's odd that you have the cash now, you tried to trade me some junk quads and told me you didn't have the cash...

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
flatlander_summit said:
jarretrhenlund said:
actually you'll notice every sled i post on is a race sled, i have cash to buy one i just don't know what i want.
That's odd that you have the cash now, you tried to trade me some junk quads and told me you didn't have the cash...
Haha owned.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
bj.hardy said:
ha yea, who knows, everyday thos retro rush 800 Pro-R's look better... and my dealer has a ton coming in soon... i hate to do it but im just not sure..

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm not interested in any trades unless you have an 09+ sno pro iq or xprs. I'll take $5,300 with the 2 seats and bars or $5,800 with the extra hood I also have for it and I'll also put the 2 spare belts that I have in with it. photos are in my gallery or send me your number and I can text you them.

bj.hardy said:
sledneck1978 said:
bj.hardy said:
ha yea, who knows, everyday thos retro rush 800 Pro-R's look better... and my dealer has a ton coming in soon... i hate to do it but im just not sure..
keep the iq, hit some ramps with that thing. you just bought it..

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
bj.hardy said:
sledneck1978 said:
bj.hardy said:
If you have the cash to throw 11 grand at a new sled I'd say go for it. Just don't go broke over it ya know...

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
bj.hardy said:
sledneck1978 said:
bj.hardy said:
If you have the cash to throw 11 grand at a new sled I'd say go for it. Just don't go broke over it ya know...
yea my dealer is finacning for 5 years at 5%, with no downpayment your looking at about 210 a month, if i decided to do this, i could sell my iqr around here for probably 6,

·
Registered
100 Posts
wakeboarderboy said:
flatlander_summit said:
jarretrhenlund said:
im sorry your pissy because you cant sell your sled.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
jarretrhenlund said:
wakeboarderboy said:
flatlander_summit said:
jarretrhenlund said:
Not pissy because I haven't sold it, it'll make a great back up sled. I just don't care for little weasels like you who waste my time dreaming about owning something. I have more to do than be text buddies with a 17 year old kid who has nightly wet dreams about sleds he can never afford.

FWIW sorry for hijacking this thread, but this kid doesn't need to waste everyone's time.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
flatlander_summit said:
jarretrhenlund said:
wakeboarderboy said:
flatlander_summit said:
jarretrhenlund said:
Not pissy because I haven't sold it, it'll make a great back up sled. I just don't care for little weasels like you who waste my time dreaming about owning something. I have more to do than be text buddies with a 17 year old kid who has nightly wet dreams about sleds he can never afford.

FWIW sorry for hijacking this thread, but this kid doesn't need to waste everyone's time.
HAHA roasted. How much money did daddy give you for the sled?

·
Registered
863 Posts
zecow224 said:
flatlander_summit said:
jarretrhenlund said:
wakeboarderboy said:
flatlander_summit said:
jarretrhenlund said:

HAHA roasted. How much money did daddy give you for the sled?
it makes me wonder.. does he even have the two iq's hes trying to "sell"?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts