Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey UP Michigan. I wana go snowmobiling this weekend but can't find a decent amount of snow on my web search. Help! Where can I go? I'm driving from Southeastern Wisonsin and want to make sure that the trails will be ok.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
we got this much now, plus 20cm tomorow, sault-ste-marie, ontario, canada, 5 mins drive form sault-sainte-marie, michigan
[attachment=50874][attachment=50875]
[attachment=50877][attachment=50878]
[attachment=50879]

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I went to a Snowmobile Association meeting yesterday night and then I freaking found out that our humoungous snow storm would turn into rain. Its so depressing.[V]

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Got about 8-10 inches here in north east Il. but the trails arnt open untill the 10th, sorry

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Up here in Marquette County we got a pretty decent amount of snow. We have no base yet so I would advise not to ride the trails. They are saying by Thursday, we could have a foot though. And I was reading yesterday that the trails up here will not open until the groomer goes out so we could be waiting awhile.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
We have about 8-10" here in places and 3-5" in other places with huge drifts in the ditches.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heck! looks like we'll have to postpone the roadtrip for next year =( Thank you all though, this is really helpful.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Well, today Polarisperson and I were out riding today. There was a nice hard base with 3ft of snow in places and a bunch of drifts and 10" of powder.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]Well, today Polarisperson and I were out riding today. There was a nice hard base with 3ft of snow in places and a bunch of drifts and 10" of powder.
Are they grooming trails up there, yet?

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
We have about 13" total right now. Still snowing 1" per hour, suppose to last all day.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well regardless of the 'not so good' reports on snow accumulaton and trail conditions we are still going. So I'll report back to you on Monday 12/11. Thank you all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts