Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I know there are a few people here heading to the northern bighorns over christmas ill be there the 27th and WY rider and DAN 8485 will be there the 26th we are all hoping to meet up is anyone else going?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you see us stop I ride the seld pictured to the left and my dad rides a 05 700 RMK 144" and my bro will have my 05 Ski-doo Renagade 600HO and other brother has a 99 blue 700 RMK 136" we also may have a buddy with a 98 800 skidoo 136" summet with. you will probably find me jumpint off cornuses or something stupid. I hope to see you out there.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
had a trip planned to Denver for an AV's game but that fell through. so now im good to go.

Ill be in this camper.
[attachment=50744]

[attachment=50742]

I have basically all the snowmobile dvd's that are out so if you want to borrow some let me know.

Not sure what I will be driving yet. depends on conditions.
either be

Probably the 900 and one other. DAn talked me into it. lol

[attachment=51703]
[attachment=49420]
[attachment=40025]
[attachment=21114]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I will be there for sure if we can't ride together maybe we could have a few beers!! I dunno if you guys drink but I will be at night. WY rider and I have been talking back and forth for a while about this!! I will have 4 other people with me and the following sleds:
My RMK
[attachment=51388]

John's RMK the one on the left
[attachment=35707]

Troy's Viper
[attachment=48943]

Doug's is the back up sled since he's not goin
[attachment=35708]

The other 2 I do not have pics of but just to let you know 700 RMK and a 600 that looks close to mine.

Were bringin the excursion and the big trailer again this year
[attachment=51831]

Only 13 days to go!!!!!

DW

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i will look for you guys and the trailer. I hope to find you there.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
boy guys the horns better get some fresh these next weeks. or im gunna be bringing the all mighty 580 powder special as my ride. [:(]

this is what it looked like last wed. at bear.

[attachment=51897]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Yeah I am hearing the same thing!!!!! They need some snow up there but no matter what they weill still have more snow then the 40 to 50 degree state of Minnesota!!

DW

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If that is what it looks like I sure hope that they get a bunch more. I geuss we are staying at Arrowhead. Keep us posted on snow. I believe there are a few different storms that are supposed to hit there next week or so.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Yeah they gotta a decent chance of snow everyday do thats alright I am sure we will still have fun!!! I went to arrowhead one time but don't really know what its like or anything.

This is what I Use for a weather link
http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/total_forecast/index.php?wfo=byz&zone=wyz098&fire=wyz284&county=wyc033

DW

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I use this one. it looks better. lol but an inch here or there isnt gunna add up to much. to me anyways.

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/forecast/MapClick.php?textField1=44.679583333333&textField2=-107.63125&site=riwbut

ya there should be snow. last time we went up they really needed to groom the trails. there was big drifts and 2 feet of powder on upper trail H.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya i dont want an inch or so a day i want lots of powder whale we are there. How far is it from Arrowhead to bear its been 2 years sence i was there i have been going to the snowies and tittons. We need to meet up somewhere on the 27th like noonish or something.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
WY Rider talked to the guys no problem if you wana ride wit us if none of your buddies are goin up!! Lets just all pray real hard for snow!!!

DW

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
^^ cool beans. ill be prayin for snow in Arizona wile im wherein my "wheres the snow" shirt. lol

Originally posted by larsenracing
[br]Ya i dont want an inch or so a day i want lots of powder whale we are there. How far is it from Arrowhead to bear its been 2 years sence i was there i have been going to the snowies and tittons. We need to meet up somewhere on the 27th like noonish or something.
arrowhead is about 1.5 miles from bear. next time you guys come up either stay at bear if you can afford it. or stay at big horn mountain lodge (bout 1/2 mile from bear.) they got new owners last year and really cleaned the place up.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ill have to keep it in mind. We usually stay in Bear lodge when we come up. but whale we are thare we will have to check out the big horn moutian ladge I think we stayed there a few years ago. Let me talk with my dad and brothers but where would you guys want to meet up and what time I think it would be a good time to ride with more poeple we usually ride with about 5-6 but the other 1 or 2 cant come so i look forward to it. WY rider you best be riding that monster sled (Fution) LOL.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I am not sure of anytime yet I guess we will have to decide right before we go.

Only 11 days now!!

DW

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I think ArcticCat1, PolarisPerson, and I are thinking of going to Northern Bighorns somewhere. I'll have to get more info from Polarisperson of what we are doing.

[red]EDIT:[/red] Plans changed...going to Cooke City for sure.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Like I said not sure of any dates or times yet its probably gonna have to be towards the end of the week!! Wyrider when is it again that you are thinking of heading up!!

DW

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I think Ill be heading up the 26th, 27th and coming back the 28th. A few friends want to come along now so Im gunna have a group of my own. but we can still meat up for a ride.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts