Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
you should re-word your question and change did to do. I grew up on Polaris machines and if i were to switch i'd have to pay more for parts.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I been around polaris since i was 2 years old. Their products stand up very well from the abuse I give them, so why change to a different brand

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I guess I kinda grew up around them " between me and my bro we have owned every brand of sled" and polaris was my choice and I have been kinda brand loyal ever since, not that I wouldnt take another brand of sled but polaris stands first on my list..Iv had good luck with um

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
my dad has always owned yamaha. when i went sled shopping i visited the dealerships looked at the new ones. i asked alot of ppl arund here what there thoughts were on the most reliable sled and most of them said polaris, alot said ski doo n arctic cat. i looked around and polaris were the best buys out tthere. all other brands where asking way more then i thought was reasonable. so i bought polaris and i love them

·
Registered
864 Posts
reliabiliy/perfomance/ good value..
I've had a bunch of each.. none were polaris until my last three.. Grew up on snojets and gs/gp yammies. Jag/ eltigre's, formulas. machs
I last jumped from skidoo, Certianly don't pussy my sleds, got tired of wrenching more than riding. Started with my buddy and a 96 xlt, he just put gas in his and ran it and ran it....
These days there are ton of good reliable sleds.
People tend to travel in packs, if your buds are reliable weekend after weekend you remeber that. You remember your shiney beast taking that ass kicking on the lake..you remember there always someone quicker. If you have not been beat yet, you hav'nt been on the lake long enough.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Look great, sounds good.
the only one problem with the fuel consumption, gas kinda expensive here in Europe.........

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Originally posted by jag340 1990
[br]bombordier formula 500 is faster then a xlt 600
So?

I seen a Polaris XC 500 SP beat a Forumla something or other 670 in a drag race. Does this mean anything? No. The guy who rides his Ski-Doo didn't care, and the Polaris rider could tease him a bit. There was probably something wrong with the Ski-Doo anyway.

Anyway by your same logic as started this topic, why are you critisizing Polaris like this? Everyone is free to ride and defend whatever the hell they please. This topic is pointless and stupid.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.