Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Super-light-2005-440-mod-sled-nice-/130437750747?pt=Snowmobiles&hash=item1e5eb21fdb

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I don't see what's wrong with it, I'd ride it[1237]

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Lighter?
Seems to be what he's going for.

·
Registered
443 Posts
[amazon]
Just trying something new.

·
Registered
634 Posts
well in his add he says its great for freestyle. Most free style sleds only run for a couple minutes max. That would be the reason for the "light" fanner in it. Just my thought[dunno]

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Maybe he had a fanner laying around and didn't want to buy liquid cooled. Seems like a pretty fun little sled to me, especially for a teen.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Well I don't get why you would take the liquid 440 out. But if you could put a 5/6/700 motor in it I bet it would be a blast. I'd ride it still though, I bet that fan does make it a good but lighter.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Empire087 said:
Well I don't get why you would take the liquid 440 out. But if you could put a 5/6/700 motor in it I bet it would be a blast. I'd ride it still though, I bet that fan does make it a good but lighter.
Probably built it for his 15 year old, wanted it to be as light as possible and not have too much power so he wouldn't get hurt.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
There isnt any real description on the sled... thats what i see whats wrong with it. it seems like he doesnt know much about sleds or mods. probably stolen lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
well the first thing i see wrong with it is its an arctic cat. why would you even try to make it look good.[2guns]

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Fusion600 said:
well the first thing i see wrong with it is its an arctic cat. why would you even try to make it look good.[2guns]
Oh no, here it goes[baldy]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts