Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=061eIgGSu3I

I wasn't doing anything special, just a funny ending. I flew 20 feet. If you watch carefully, I'm off the sled for quite a while even through it doesn't look like it.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Biff

·
Registered
509 Posts
Lol You were in the air awhile. what kind of cammera is that?

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Haha that was pretty good. I might need to look into a GoPro, good quality video.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
brian126 said:
Nice video! Looks like you guys have some great snow.
That was taken on December 10th. I just uploaded the clip for a good sound sample.

RMK-King, you wont regret it!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
How the hell did you fall off, it looks like flat-ground. [Imaposer]

My birthday is next weekend, and everybody's been askin me what i want and i think i might've found something. There are a ton of times when i wish i could get a picture or video of something, but i never have time to stop and pull out a camera. If i had a helmet cam then i wouldn't have to worry bout it. Just curious, how much video does that take and can you pick frames out so you have still pictures? I've thought about rigging my camera up somehow but with my luck i'd hit a branch with my helmet and lose the camera. And i think that takes the same quality video as my once-fancy camera. [beatup]

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OhioPolarisKid said:
How the hell did you fall off, it looks like flat-ground. [Imaposer]
I was carving with my body weight on one side, I hit a low snow spot so the sled leveled off. And off I went. I like the helmet camera for solo rides, then you always have a camera man.

·
Registered
525 Posts
dude,thats awesome, especially when your the guy behind and its like the fella falls in slow motion at low speeds

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
amatures pfft. your mom should make you wear football gear.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Had another on of these moments while I was out west. You know the times where you almost hit something and you try to explain it to your buddies and its never the same? Well....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BRZG-GzDeY

·
Registered
311 Posts
what was that?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts