Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last night here we got about 12 or 13 inchs of wet snow. So the roads were excellent to ride on. But about 10 minutes into ridin (it was at night) my lights flickered off for about a second and came back on. On the way home it did this about 3 more times, but they never stayed off. What do you guys think could be causing this. because i wanna do more riding today

Its a 2003 f7

·
Registered
633 Posts
AC_F703 said:
Well last night here we got about 12 or 13 inchs of wet snow. So the roads were excellent to ride on. But about 10 minutes into ridin (it was at night) my lights flickered off for about a second and came back on. On the way home it did this about 3 more times, but they never stayed off. What do you guys think could be causing this. because i wanna do more riding today

Its a 2003 f7
Pull down the foam padding under your hood and make sure it's dry under there. Disconnect all of your electrical plugs, make sure they are clean and dry, apply some di-electric grease and reconnect. I'm sure something just got wet. Wouldn't hurt to check the bulb sockets too, make sure there is good clean connection there too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zxkid said:
AC_F703 said:

Its a 2003 f7
Pull down the foam padding under your hood and make sure it's dry under there. Disconnect all of your electrical plugs, make sure they are clean and dry, apply some di-electric grease and reconnect. I'm sure something just got wet. Wouldn't hurt to check the bulb sockets too, make sure there is good clean connection there too.
So u think i should just check the like main plug by the headlight and th ones to headlights and see if there is any water on the wires. Also the dielectric grease do u just put tht where the pins r on the top of the plug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts