Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just moved into a new house which needs some remodeling done inside and out. The first time i looked at the place I knew there were vines running along the fence and up the side of the house but now that we have moved in and I had a chance to really look at the back yard the vines have been let go for way to long without being trimmed or anything. does anyone know a good easy way to get rid of them? The wife wants to keep them on the fences which i can handle but they are even running about two inches under the ground the length of the back yard. any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Ill post some pics tonight or tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
I had vines that where rapped around the trees and all over the canopy of the medium size tree's, I started at base of the vine and started cutting.Removed a Lot of vine's

Bad thing is vine's usually hold a lot of bugs, and it's not to good for the siding either(wood)

You could use Vegie kill, but that would kill the whole plant.

start cutting the roots?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what i started doing the other day. kinda figured that was my only option. part of it grew into someones pile of yard garbage they left out there too. i'm just waitin to run into a snake pit or somethin like that. thanks for the input. i'll get some pics up soon of how bad they are. gottaa try to get the yard back for the kids somehow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts