Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know many people put the 07 year on but is the 09 any different?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-POLARIS-DRAGON-800-RMK-163-INDY-800-SEAT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZalgoQ3dLVIQ26ituQ3dUCIQ26otnQ3d3Q26poQ3dLVIQ26psQ3d63Q26clkidQ3d5353316349248591234QQ_trksidZp3286Q2em7QQcategoryZ100461QQitemZ380271853564

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
It will fit. it wont look the best but its not that bad really. it uses a little bit different tank but i know for a fact it will fit just fine with your tank. we did it before. bolts right up.. just gotta drill new holes in the tunnel. oh and you need a new tail light.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright thanks for the quick response

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I dont think I will fit up to the tank at all. Will it physically fit, yes. Will it hold on horrible, and look horrible, yes.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Dragon700 said:
I dont think I will fit up to the tank at all. Will it physically fit, yes. Will it hold on horrible, and look horrible, yes.
Why do u have to beat around the bush so much? Cant u just tell him what u really think?? HAHA love the bluntness comin from ya Dragon[thumb]

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Dragon700 said:
it fits up. they both have the same metal tab the seat goes into. my friend got a fusion tank and one of those seats on accident. lol but he said what ever it fits. but no it wont look perfect.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I have an 09 Dragon and with it, I switched out the seat to a RMK seat, the new IQ seat/tank combo's are molded to fit each other. There are rubber spacers to limit rubbing too. I doubt those will line up. That seat mounts by the IQ tunnel rail system. Fusions don't have that, and I doubt you want to drill into your coolers.

800DOO said:
Dragon700 said:
Why do u have to beat around the bush so much? Cant u just tell him what u really think?? HAHA love the bluntness comin from ya Dragon[thumb]
It gets the point across. [beatup]

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Well it fit just fine on his sled and right up to the tank. But its not on a fusion its on a rxl. The coolers could be a problem tho. Don't know about that. There's always a solution to every problem tho.

Can I ask what you want that seat for? Did your old one break?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
na the old one is going on a citation...i may be getting a 90 cc polars quad seat though

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
teamarctic14 said:
what happen to you making your own
is going on the citation

1 - 12 of 12 Posts