Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
it will , like rippard2 said but you will also have to hook up all of the heat exchangers and install all of the piping.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Here's my advice: if you want it to fit, MAKE it fit!

~You can do anything you put your mind to.

I now have a go-kart with a 440cc twin snowmobile engine mounted to the back with both clutches too.....LMAO....it's going to be quite scary to drive.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
a Cat 650? what did you get that out of? I have only been riding cats for about 10 years and can't recall a 650. The only 650 I can think of is an RXL motor.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A buddy of mine bought a sled and the guy threw in engine as an extra so im not to sure what its out of.

·
Registered
414 Posts
It`s a Wildcat 650 engine, thats the only 650 AC i know of. I think they made them in 88-90

·
Registered
671 Posts
his sled would be a indy 400, maby differnt hood on it, or somehtin, but if its a 400 lc its a indy 400

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Im thinking they might of made a 400 liquid trail but im not going to say for sure. We had a old JD that we stuck a skidoo 440 in..We called it the ski-deere lol..

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
now heres the realy question my buddy now has a polaris 600 triple with triple pipes now do i go with that or the 650 cat engine?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i just bought the 600. And i paid $100 for the engine pipes and carbs. and then i going to get a few other things. And yes the engine runs and runs good.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
mmeadie if you want a fun sled take that 600 motor and put it in an old TXL or Centurion chassis then put a 1.25 in track on it and that thing will go through snow like you wouldn't believe. The thing will make a fun watercross sled also. Riley

1 - 20 of 22 Posts