Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I am pretty sure. The track would definitely have to be notched for coolers (if the sled has those coolers strips in the tunnel). You would have to check clearance at the front heat exchanger though, that might cut it close.

·
Registered
718 Posts
^what he said lol wanted to say nice looking sled ultrapsi! that was the one that i originally wanted instead of this red one! but i'm still happy with it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks shady800x. Well i think that i'm just going to go with the 1 3/8 track like i had on it last season that way i can stud it. The sled is getting a complete makeover, long track, skis, graphic kit, powder coating front end, and whatever else i can think of, or you guys can think of.

·
Registered
718 Posts
did you get that cdi performance update for that machine? i think they had one for the xc's and edge x's for that year. all you gotta do is give your cdi to your dealer and they should give you a new one with some main jets along with a jet chart. how's your engine? did you change the bearings in the water pump? i've changed mine twice so far, the first time it blew, that made my engine seize. didn't know it was blown. best of luck!

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I had a 2" under my 02 Edge X 800. It was notched for the coolers and it fit under just fine.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes i have the updated cdi. Came anyone help me with what clutch setup and gearing i should go with after going from a 121 to a 136. Thanks

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I had an almond spring with 68g weights in my 02 Edge x 800. I also had an SLP pipe. As far as gearing.....stock is 25/40. I think I went 25/41. Don't quote me on that, it was a couple years ago. It pulled hard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts