Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. Who think they'll have a nice snowy white christmas? Well, what do you think?

75-100% chance for me!

[attachment=51571]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
So far our dusting in Fargo melted the past 2 days. I'm convinced that Fargo no longer gets snow.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Well considering the next week and a half is suppose to be over freezing temps, then I'm going to have to say, no. This is not a good December...

·
Registered
690 Posts
it says 25-50% but i dont think we will get any

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
yup snows here to stay and im lovin it

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I actually feel bad for the people who are in the 25%-50%.

I am in the 75%-100%

·
Registered
982 Posts
We got snow about a week ago and its actually sprinkling right now. We'll see how the snow goes, weather can change within a day. A week and a half ago we had fifty degree temps, the next tad we had twenty degree temps and it started snowing. I'm not losing hope yet.

·
Registered
369 Posts
its lookin bad for me only 25%-50% and i even doubt that we have had snow that stayed for about 1 night and then it all melted so its lokin bad

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
its lookin good for me 75-100 im likin them odds. sorry guys who are in the guys and gals who are in the 25-50. if you want a place to come and ride weve got an extra room

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
looking good so far.

[attachment=51586]

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
In Calgary Im guessing 0% but mountains, which are an hour a way 100% [8D]

·
Registered
661 Posts
We had a white Halloween, then it melted. Had a very white Thanksgiving (2 feet+) still here and snowing more now so I'm pretty safe to say yes!

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
100% chance of a white Christmas here. Hopefully we have at least 3-4ft on the ground by then. I can only remember one year of having a white Christmas. The winter of 95-96.

·
Registered
795 Posts
There is snow on the ground right now but it is in the 40s and raining. I hope it snows because i want to try my new springs.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Originally posted by MonsterJay
[br] I can only remember one year of having a white Christmas. The winter of 95-96.
Is this true? Did you mean to say one year without a white xmas? I know we average more white xmas's than green here on the rock!

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
I grew up in St.Anthony and moved to Goose Bay in the early 90's. Gets a lot colder up here and way more snow. The one year without snow we had about 3" of ice on the ground. Even by Feb. of that season we had no snow. The oldest Ski-Doo in the world went out of business that year in St.Anthony. Dealers here nearly did too.

·
Registered
725 Posts
We always have snow up here for christmas, not always enough to ride, but we always do! ... Hey FanaticEdgeX where are you located in the UP?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts