Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Pro X's looking to trade for a mxz rev,iq,or a 4 stroke. 201033102956607_32286.jpg
The sled has to be bigger then a 440. Will sell the sleds as a package deal if wanted. Looking for a yamaha phazer.

02 pro x 440 in good shape hood has one crack by the dash. The sled had the 110 heads on it fox shocks in front and walker evans in back. Track has about 2-3 seasons left on it. It also has a can and a rip in the seat but stitched up with red tape over it. Other then that the sled is ready to go runs great.

03 pro x 440 This sled is in very good shape for a race sled was raced a couple times then trail converted. The sled was just at the dealer I had them clean the carbs, power valves, they also rebuilt the front shocks. I have all the papers on it from the dealer. If you want the number to talk to them I will give it to you. The sled was test drove by dealer everything is working great for next year.

Trail converted items on the sled

92 heads

hand and thumb warmer

heated shiled hook up

oil injected

speedometer

bigger gas tank

Red skis yellow hand guards and red hooks.

Attachments

·
Registered
567 Posts
where are you out of?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
why would you want a phazer? a Pro-X to a phazer is a downgrade IMO.

·
Registered
567 Posts
very under powered ride is so so but thats what they were designed for

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No sure what I want haven't picked yet but I want something bigger then a 440. Like something fast but where it could still take a good beating.

·
Registered
567 Posts
i got an rx1 for sale

·
Registered
567 Posts
if they were the 600 i would be im trying to sell the 440 sno pro i have now

·
Registered
136 Posts
the phazer ones it gets a 1.5 track and skies its a great sled. mine can take a good beating and im 15. so i sometimes dont drive easy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts