Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a xcr 800 on ebay my dad is the winning bidder write now preety cheap if we get it for that much hes already got one but we were going searching through ebay and found this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-Polaris-XCR-800_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42597QQihZ005QQitemZ150082937516QQrdZ1

·
Registered
586 Posts
i have no money ... but posting that on here i wouldnt be surprised if someonelse started bidding on it too ... do u want more bidding competition?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Originally posted by brnr17
[br]i have no money ... but posting that on here i wouldnt be surprised if someonelse started bidding on it too ... do u want more bidding competition?
that was what i was thinking

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no i just wanted to tell everyone what we were bidding on and if we got it do you think it would be a good sled and deal

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah there not to far from us eiter

·
Registered
586 Posts
Originally posted by polaris1
[br]Pretty hard to tell anything by the pics and description.
the big town of shell lake ... lol ... u must be the only one on here from there ... i graduated from Rice lake

·
Registered
175 Posts
Originally posted by brnr17
[br]
Originally posted by polaris1
[br]Pretty hard to tell anything by the pics and description.
the big town of shell lake ... lol ... u must be the only one on here from there ... i graduated from Rice lake

No actually the is another member from Shell Lake, 3 or 4 members from Rice Lake.. Small World

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I wouldnt have posted that on here till at least after u got it if i was you, or just gave info instead of the link, let us know if u start to battle someone for it[:p]

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry for posting it i was kinda excited about it

·
Registered
453 Posts
Don't be sorry! Just buy it! Looks like its been taken care of..

·
Registered
453 Posts
The guys are really making you on edge for posting this before the auction ends? I'm gonna bid on it too![:D]

·
Registered
453 Posts
Watch out for the snipers in the last 10 seconds![}:)]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts