Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the canadian farmers almanac , it looks like we are going to get a winter with lots of snow.Temps will fluctuate ,possibile rain a few times but also talking heavy snow.I will take a pic of the forcast for nov to march and post them in the next few days.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
sounds about like last year according to the farmer almanac, i was all excited cuz thas what it said.......and it never snowed.....

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
322 Posts
Yea, same with me, and last year sucked...BAD. But the farmers almanac is right a lot of the time, so we can only hope...cross your fingers.

I may be young, but I ain't dumb!!! (I might seem like it, but I'm not. Anyways I don't think so.)
The Sled I Ride
2002 MX Z 800 X Yellow/Black

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
well according to the US farmers almanac this winter is supposed to be an el nino very mild and hardly any snow. so i guess my new pro x 800 wont get any mileage

Bobby
My wife said its Her or the sleds........ I'm sure gonna miss her

Stop Inbreeding....... Ban country Music

·
Registered
175 Posts
our local weather guy say's to get ready for a snowy winter but why should I listen to him, he can't even get the weather right for the next day.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I think all weather people are retarded or just plain stupid. They are never right. They said yesterday "Sunny with no precipitation until Monday" we got like an inch of rain last night...

Our weather people can't get the forcast right for the next HOUR so anything farther than 30 minutes from now they will probably be wrong, so I won't listen to anything. When I see 10 feet of snow on the ground I'll say "hey FA was right" but until them I say it's a crock.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
if u want snow, it dont snow, if u dont want rain, it rains......its all bout what u want and when u want it.....

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Just keep your fingers crossed... oh and say a prayer at night...

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
322 Posts
Yea, you can't really ever rely on what anything says this early in the year. I guess we'll all have to just wait and see...and hope for the best.

I may be young, but I ain't dumb!!! (I might seem like it, but I'm not. Anyways I don't think so.)
The Sled I Ride
2002 MX Z 800 X Yellow/Black

·
Registered
82 Posts
What there saying around here is, if you have had a real hot summer, then look out for a bad winter with lots of snow.

·
Registered
13 Posts
well, all i can say is i hope for lots of snow for two reasons. 1) so that big willy and p-man can sled down to Grand Forks to see me, and 2) so that I don't have lots of classes, and lots of storm days. Grad School is going to kill me. Who knows, maybe one of them will actually let me LOOK at their sled this year?!?!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Look @ my sled all you want foo

Ride the Best!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Sit on it. Ok. Ride it.

Does Picnic table remind you of anything?

Ride the Best!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
oh yeah. That was like 3 yrs ago. I was all
that you didn't crash!

Well, that was a few yrs ago, u can come riding with me again this yr, but you won't be right behind me when I have my 2003 Pro X 600 and you are riding dad's 1995 Indy Trail.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Polaris-Man:
Sit on it. Ok. Ride it.

Does Picnic table remind you of anything?

Ride the Best!
[/quote]

Hopefully this doesn't apply to me

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Polaris-Man:

Ride the Best!
[/quote]

What the hell does that mean?
I think it has something to do with those rules applying to me

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
<---- Has the best replies ever.

Ride the Best!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts