Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone post what it says for the northeast states in the farmers almanac please?I know this is just a general weather prediction and it is wrong alot but I would like to see just for the heck of it.
Thanks,sparkyd31

[red]this falls under the snow conditions section of the forum. it has been moved.
edited by rev500ss[/red]

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Here is what they are saying for the northeast and here is the website also.

http://www.farmersalmanac.com/weather/weather.html

December 2006
1st-3rd. Fair for New England. Showers for Mid-Atlantic States. 4th-7th. Turning colder. 8th-11th. Big storm moves to New England. North of the storm track, heavy snow, with 6 to 12" possible. South of the storm track, heavy rains. 12th-15th. Cold, with a few showers, flurries. 16th-19th. Unsettled in New England. Showers in Mid-Atlantic States, followed by clearing. 20th-23rd. Increasing clouds. 24th-27th. Stormy, then fair and colder. 28th-31st. Fair and cold, becoming milder.

January 2007
1st-3rd. Fair skies prevail. Nice weather Mummers Parade in Philadelphia. 4th-7th. Some light snow, then clearing skies. Wet Mid-Atlantic. 8th-11th. Fair skies. 12th-15th. Stormy, then fair, colder weather. 16th-19th. Showers Mid-Atlantic. Light snows Northeast. 20th-23rd. Clear to partly cloudy and cold. 24th-27th. A series of storms move in from southwest, bringing snow. 28th-31st. Showery, especially Mid-Atlantic.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Long term forecast according the the NOAA guys and I quote "Suck A$$ if you are a snowmobiler" The longterm GFS models are not showing anything of significance until late Dec 23rd and a mis or two on 27th or 29th and then those are iffy [:(] Give it a week, then pray for snow!

Might be a good time to buy some land for a Vineyard in Greenland[:D]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts