Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could be the one we all been waitin for here in minnesota some places are suppose to get barried i heard 6-10 for tonight 2-4 for tomorrow and maybe more localy this is for my area southern mn so will see would be nice first sign of a winter storm all yr

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
thats what the weather channel says... sounds like where i live might actually get some snow!

ANOKA-CARVER-DAKOTA-GOODHUE-HENNEPIN-RAMSEY-RICE-SCOTT-WASHINGTON- WRIGHT- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...MINNEAPOLIS...RED WING AND ST PAUL 1004 AM CST SUN FEB 2 2003

WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THIS AFTERNOON... ...WINTER STORM WATCH TONIGHT AND MONDAY MORNING...

A MIX OF LIGHT RAIN...FREEZING RAIN AND SLEET WILL GRADUALLY BECOME MIXED WITH SNOW THIS AFTERNOON. PERIODS OF HEAVY SNOW WILL FALL THIS EVENING INTO EARLY MONDAY MORNING. BY 9 AM SNOW ACCUMULATIONS SHOULD BE IN EXCESS OF HALF A FOOT IN MOST AREAS

·
Registered
50 Posts
Damn thing is, in Faribault, it rained all weekend (still raining). This killed most of the snow on the ground and will kill alot of what falls if it turns to snow. I'm pissed!

·
Registered
50 Posts
weather.com says it will start with snow by 6 pm and stay snowing until noon on Monday. *fingers crossed*.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
its raining a lot right now too.. hopefully it switches here pretty soon.. if it was cold enough for snow we would have 7" already..

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its starting to get down graded already just like always when its all said and done wil have our custom 1 inch im glade i am gettin a 4 wheeler once i get a 4 wheeler i dont care if it snows all yr then sorry guys but the sled thing just aint worth it anymore

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
misting here in Duluth, MN. I don't think I even care anymore.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ah .. there is no place to ride them ..... gotta trailer everywhere .... plus, if I ever found myself riding one on a snowmobile trail ... I'd have to shoot myself in the head cuz .... that's exactly what should happen to anyone driving a 4 wheeler on a snowmobile trail.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
well.. now the snow is north of us.. : ( but they say it will come back and were suppost to get 6-10" by monday night.. but right now its comming down as ice.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Whew!...i just got done shoveling the driveway and it's all heavy, wet kind. About 5" of it.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
In my location in Minnetonka, MN we got about 7 to 8" of new snow over the night. Got to go shovel some more, then i'm going riding!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I heard that report on the news. It sucks that we didn't get any of that snow up here in ND (at least not in my area) but I guess we already got 6 inches on the trail so I am fine with what we have. Get out and get riding cause this day in age you never know how long it will be here. ENJOY!!!

POLARIS4LIFE[:D]

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
here in brooklyn center/park we got some good snows...I havn't measured, but would say 10"... My sled is still in pieces, but I may borrow my dad's sled...Almost skipped classes today, lol. Maybe we can hook up megaman, i don't work wed or thurs, and get off at 3 on sat.

-Dean

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it is really comin down here now monday 1:25 pm so will see how it turns out

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and it fizzled out again just like confusedguy says it never happens got about an inch if that wow

1 - 20 of 23 Posts