Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I changed my voltage regulator as well as the stator.The problem occurred when two wires rubbued on my rotor then cut the wires in half.I think I plugged them back in the right hole on the harness the problem is I have brake light tail lights dash lights but no head light.There is no power at all at the plug also on my dash the acccessories light is on all the time even with the the plug unplugged.Does anybody know what I did I am dumdfouned when it comes to wiring or does anybody have a picture of the back side of the plug just to make sure I plugged it in right when I removed the wires Thanks for the help in advance

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
I dont think its possible to have put the headlight wires into the acc. harness. most of the plugs only go together one way. for the most part the system is pretty simple since it is color coded. look at the colors that go to the headlight. then follow the non brown wire down the harness and look for visible damage. and check line voltage as you follow the wire. you might find somewhere it got mixed up. or the wiring behind the dash is goofed up somehow. you might have a ground or power wire mixed up.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its the plug by the stator then it plugs into the main harness.I can't see it being the lighting coil but you never know.madcow do you have any pics of the back side of the harness just as a reference like I said before I am dumbfounded when it comes to wiring I should have bin paying more attention.Thanks Alot [:D]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts