Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have talked to a few members who are interested in a wis/mn SF ride. We would like to find a place to be able to bring SF members from the Madison area and the Minneapolis area. I am from La Crosse WI which is 3 hours from the citys and 2 and half from the Madison area. Yes that is in the middle but the trails around here are not the most exciting I would say so I would like to see what others might have any good places in between these two bigger citys. Date wise thats all going to depend on old man winter [BowDown].... So that will be announced later when as we first need to find out a good place to ride.

So let me know what you guys are thinking, dont be shy and put your ideas or thoughts out there[thumb]

[Sleds]

BTW I am not the in charge of planning this, its just going to be a group effort to see if its worth taking it farther.
This is just a brain storming thread to sorta speak

·
Registered
526 Posts
also from the Lacrosse area, The trails north of lacrosse are not that bad, but I would say to go to either Duluth, or Northern wiscosin.. I personally perfer off trail riding but sf group rides are always great time.

·
Registered
564 Posts
How much are trail permits to ride in MN, if you're an out of state rider?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Isabella, MN..... Search for the group ride on here.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Thanks Polaris500, thats pretty cheap, I was told to ride in Michigan its gonna be 45 bucks. THATS RIDICULOUS!!!! But 16 for MN, thats awesome.

·
Registered
526 Posts
35 for michigan i believe, and the Isabella group ride is awesome! If you can make that work that is your best ride.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Im From La Crosse also, and this is a good idea, i want to get on the trails sometime soon here after i get my sled working fine. lol... let me know exciterfan44 :p

·
Registered
210 Posts
Dumz1 said:
35 for michigan i believe, and the Isabella group ride is awesome! If you can make that work that is your best ride.
45 [Disappointed] and they only last till September 30 of the following year!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts