Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Wisconsin/Minnesota SF RIDE

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  sledneck68 
#1 ·
So I have talked to a few members who are interested in a wis/mn SF ride. We would like to find a place to be able to bring SF members from the Madison area and the Minneapolis area. I am from La Crosse WI which is 3 hours from the citys and 2 and half from the Madison area. Yes that is in the middle but the trails around here are not the most exciting I would say so I would like to see what others might have any good places in between these two bigger citys. Date wise thats all going to depend on old man winter [BowDown].... So that will be announced later when as we first need to find out a good place to ride.

So let me know what you guys are thinking, dont be shy and put your ideas or thoughts out there[thumb]

[Sleds]

BTW I am not the in charge of planning this, its just going to be a group effort to see if its worth taking it farther.
This is just a brain storming thread to sorta speak

#7 ·
Thanks Polaris500, thats pretty cheap, I was told to ride in Michigan its gonna be 45 bucks. THATS RIDICULOUS!!!! But 16 for MN, thats awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.