Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I herd that we are going to get some snow! Well it's about time! Northern wis 5-8 inches sourthern 3-5. We need it bad. [:)]

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Where is northern WI. I just came back from vilas county(st.germain) and they said 1-3 MAX.

With 4-6 at home (southern Wi, rock county)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guse we will have to see what it's going to do. That info I posted came from a news flash on bottom of tv screen. I just listened to local weather man they said 4-6 in the Antigo, Rhinelander, Wausau, Shawano area. With more south 5-8.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
My charts say The GreenBay/Fox Valley area is to have 4-8 with norhern Wi by Townsend to get 3-4. So looks like you will be riding farther south.

Looks like Im heading up to Forest County to see the parents and fire up my sled again.

·
Registered
666 Posts
yeah, here in cadott we're sopose to get 3-5 tonight, plus 2-3 more tomorrow. so thats about 5-8 inches expected

·
Registered
593 Posts
i live in shawano and over night we got about 4 inches and today we are supposed to get 2-4 more. looks like i can finall break out the sled for some fun[:D]. we really needed this snow

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Keep this thread alive..... Who has what as far as snow cover?
I have 4 inches right outside of my back door and maybe a little less in the backyard. I don't know what the official snowfall total is, though, here in Sheboygan county.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Mine is hit or miss, wind off the lake really did a number on the snow total.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
4 inches here in Northern WI over in Forest County. Might be more now shes still coming.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by 440racer
[br]4 inches here in Northern WI over in Forest County. Might be more now shes still coming.
I knew I should have stayed up 1 more day.

·
Registered
666 Posts
yeah we ended up with 4 inches in cadott, i believe some of the trails are getting panned, but atleast we finally have something.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Forest County is still keeping the trails closed. One area is out groomer the others are not.. Seems we always keep them closed tell theres enought snow to have and maintain great trails.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Racine county opened their trails today.

Racine Snow Phone: 262-554-0133

Think I just may be able to do some riding tomorrow! Woo-Hoo!!!

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Appleton Area sucks, we got blowing and drifting, as usual so the fields are still in horrible shape, don't look for trails to open here.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Forest opens wed. dont plan to ride them and have to much fun, its to light and fluffy. I dont think the groomers will be able to do much work with the 6inches of fluff.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
We got about 3-4 inches. the trails would be ridable if it wasnt for all the damn chiselplow. Oh well its better than what we have had and is still enough to do a little putting around in some fields. Also acording to john dee we might be in for 3-8 more inches this weekend into early next week. That would make the trails good for around here and would be loads of fun.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
2-3 in Menomonie. Eau Claire got a bit more. It's all fluff but still made the roads pretty fun for immature adults like myself.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts