1) Chassis/suspension mods (156" track, CMX13 suspension with titanium spring light wieght A-Arms and spindles (of course I would have to drop & roll))
2)Fabcraft tunnel with a Boss seat
3)Hooper Big bore kit just the 1100 so I could get 205+ HP
I have priced this wish list and its would cost me $9,350 but man would she go then (I realize I left out clutching (Already have lots of parts))
Dry wieght would be down near 500lbs and all that power and traction
Thats just my sled wish list (Have a new truck I could spend even more)
1) Above average snowfall that when it melts it doesn't flood.
2) A brand new sled that never breaks and free gas and oil.
3) AN ARM THAT DOESN'T GET MANGLED WHEN I DRIVE MY SLED........[!][!][!][!][!][!]
1st wish ,,
Artic cat 2000 cc ,,not out yet , but hoping it will someday, heheh(didn't say anything about unrealistic wishes,hehe)
2.a river that seperates the snow from the heat ,, on one side i could do my sledding all i wanted to , and on the other side it would be hot enough to play some golf.
3.a bridge to go from one side of the river to the other, hehehheh lol
1. 3 to 10 feet of the white stuff 10 months a year.
2. Enough money so I can live where I can drive my kids to school on my sled, and not work.
3. Everytime some guy, molests, kidnaps or kills a child....his life is traded for some innocent child that was supposed to die of some horrible disease or get hit by a drunk driver...hey on second thought...trade their lives too.
Sorry if that got a little morbid, just how I feel.
A forum community dedicated to snowmobile owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, racing, troubleshooting, trails, maintenance, riding tips, modifications, classifieds, gear, and more!