Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
4,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did about 60 miles here in Mt Vernon, OH. Tuesday just hitting fields, some country roads and some of our own trails. FROSTBITE did 80+ miles, because he came and got me. jfcohio just watches as we drive by his front window. After I get a big paint job out of my shop this week, I will put the new steering tube in my MXZ 583 so he can join in the fun. The feilds are deep enough to carve in.
It's just awesome to have snow like this here and it is staying!

I feel like a kid with all this snow.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
155 Posts
TRICKPaint said:
Did about 60 miles here in Mt Vernon, OH. Tuesday just hitting fields, some country roads and some of our own trails. FROSTBITE did 80+ miles, because he came and got me. jfcohio just watches as we drive by his front window. After I get a big paint job out of my shop this week, I will put the new steering tube in my MXZ 583 so he can join in the fun. The feilds are deep enough to carve in.
It's just awesome to have snow like this here and it is staying!

I feel like a kid with all this snow.
We have an awsome trail system here just no snow. Wanna trade? haha.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
9,987 Posts
Abbott911 said:
We have an awsome trail system here just no snow. Wanna trade? haha.
Ditto....

I can pull out of my barn, and hit the state trail within a couple hundred yards and go for hundreds of miles.. Except I'd have to go 40 miles on dirt to get to any decent snow..
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
I can pull out of my barn, and hit the state trail within a couple hundred yards and go for hundreds of miles.. Except I'd have to go 40 miles on dirt to get to any decent snow..

We have plenty of snow here in genesee county. Put on 175 plus miles last weekend and its snowing now[:D][thumb] Cant wait for this weekend.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top