Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some service work on my two polaris snowmobiles. Has anyone here had any work done by precision power service in SPENCERPORT, NY? They are the closest polaris dealer near batavia,ny. If there are any other "good" local shops near batavia,ny I would be open to going to them also. My service shop I have been going to for a few years now no longer runs normal hours as the owner had to get a full time job and put his shop on the back burner

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
They must be good, I've heard of them on the radio...

Truthfully, I'd be looking for the closest GOOD dealer. Like for me, the closest/biggest/most-advertised, dealer is Filers, but the service I'd trust is at Nelsons, a bit farther away..

Then again I do all my own wrenching, so what do I know about dealers...

·
Registered
915 Posts
There's not really any other dealers close to batavia. Precision is a good dealer. I bought my 600rr from there in 08 and am waiting for my 800 Pro R to come John was a good guy to deal with. I have no complaints

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya thats the problem I'm facing. I've been taking my stuff over to Lawsons Performance over in West Batavia but as I stated before he is not in the shop as much anymore. JanCens I guess is a good place to go but thats a long ways to go as is Bob Weavers(Bought a sled from him before good guy to deal with as well). 3 SeasRec down in Mayville is where I bought my shift 600 from but thats damn near PA. So Guess I will be going to Precision.

There's not really any other dealers close to batavia. Precision is a good dealer. I bought my 600rr from there in 08 and am waiting for my 800 Pro R to come John was a good guy to deal with. I have no complaints
[/quote]

·
Registered
486 Posts
Z&M ag and turf, is a polaris dealer. My dad works in the one in falconer. there mechanic Jon is excellent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts