Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Should have run the sob over. Cant stand them. They are getting way to aggresive against humans. I wouldnt walk out there without a gun at night. They have been taking too many dogs, cats, and livestock.

·
Registered
725 Posts
yes, they are getting pretty numerous around these parts as well. Personally, I have no use for them whatsoever, if I ever see one and if I have a firearm or bow handy I will take it out.

·
Registered
777 Posts
lol you lost. the wolf was pretty cool, but you lost. the sled on your right was the xc right? then the yamaha was to your left. well at least this race was closer than the last. lol

·
Registered
460 Posts
Where was the video shot at? Looks like the flowage between Price and Iron county.
The wolf is now off the endangered species list, I woulda ran that useless POS over and tossed his A%% into the woods. [Flame2]

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Originally posted by nowwhatbroke
[br]Where was the video shot at? Looks like the flowage between Price and Iron county.
The wolf is now off the endangered species list, I woulda ran that useless POS over and tossed his A%% into the woods. [Flame2]
Someone knows where Im coming from.[}:)] Its a nice sled though I wouldnt want to scratch it up on that pesk. Get the poo to do it. hehehe[:D]

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by enticer
[br]lol you lost. the wolf was pretty cool, but you lost. the sled on your right was the xc right? then the yamaha was to your left. well at least this race was closer than the last. lol
The sled that passed me was the Apex, the XC was in the back. The only way I can beat an Apex is if you toss some corners in there...

Originally posted by nowwhatbroke
[br]My Poo woulda did it. And I'd have me a wolf-skin hat.
Ya, just think what 144 1.5" woody's studs would have done to that wolf's hide...Unless you want a wolf-skin hat that's vented...

·
Registered
460 Posts
240 studs makes it a mesh hat. Great for summer time bbqs, walks on the beach and snoodaling with the on you love. Yours now free with the cost of a Wisconsin snowmobile registration! Supplies are limited! Get your ...... Today!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I'd a run him over ,then run him over again and again and again... we do that to coyotes when we see them in the fields and especially when we get one that has ventured out onto the ice. Its good to keep them scared of us, real scared, you'd be surprised how aggressive the coyotes can get too.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I wonder what was running thru the wolves mind?? Ahhhhhhh I'm gonna dieeeeeeeeee LOL

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Originally posted by tripplethret
[br]I'd a run him over ,then run him over again and again and again... we do that to coyotes when we see them in the fields and especially when we get one that has ventured out onto the ice. Its good to keep them scared of us, real scared, you'd be surprised how aggressive the coyotes can get too.
first i was just gonna mention that i thought it was lame for the guy to chase the wolf. then i read the rest of the posts.

this one got me pissed. as a hunter and someone who understands conservation and the idea of a natural balance, i find this ignorant. as someone who's not into blatant animal cruelty, i find it pretty repulsive.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Originally posted by Customized89Trail
[br]
[br]I'd a run him over ,then run him over again and again and again... we do that to coyotes when we see them in the fields and especially when we get one that has ventured out onto the ice. Its good to keep them scared of us, real scared, you'd be surprised how aggressive the coyotes can get too.
first i was just gonna mention that i thought it was lame for the guy to chase the wolf. then i read the rest of the posts.

this one got me pissed. as a hunter and someone who understands conservation and the idea of a natural balance, i find this ignorant. as someone who's not into blatant animal cruelty, i find it pretty repulsive.
You dont have wolves in PA do you? I have been surounded by a pack while hunting. You dont know the feeling of being stalked or of being surrounded do you? Or have you seen 12 bear dogs killed before your eyes as you watch the steam roll of their carcasses? Wolves in Northern WI do what they want and dont have much to fear. We couldnt hunt them, protect our own animals from them, or even go in the woods at night and feel safe. Yes the wolf does its job in the chain but think of it this way. If we keep them scared they will stay the hell away from us and our pets. They are not stupid they will get the picture and they wont be pushed to extincton, but rather pursaued to not mess with something with much bigger teeth.[;)]

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
^^^Agreed. I am also a hunter and the wolves do a have a spot on the food chain but they are becoming way to brave, and they do what they want like already stated.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Originally posted by xtralettucetomatoe580
[br]
Originally posted by Customized89Trail
[br]

You dont have wolves in PA do you? I have been surounded by a pack while hunting. You dont know the feeling of being stalked or of being surrounded do you? Or have you seen 12 bear dogs killed before your eyes as you watch the steam roll of their carcasses? Wolves in Northern WI do what they want and dont have much to fear. We couldnt hunt them, protect our own animals from them, or even go in the woods at night and feel safe. Yes the wolf does its job in the chain but think of it this way. If we keep them scared they will stay the hell away from us and our pets. They are not stupid they will get the picture and they wont be pushed to extincton, but rather pursaued to not mess with something with much bigger teeth.[;)]
right, population control is in order. not running them down with snowmobiles. it's unfortunate that there are predators in the woods that you should be scared of, that's the way the world has always been. my objection is to the idea that people feel they have the right to run animals to extinction to save livestock, dogs, or themselves. reasonable conservation (usually through hunting) is absolutely fine by me.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Isn't it illegal to do that?

You're going to persuade a wild animal to stop messin' with you by trying to run it over? lol

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
You can find it as repulsive as you want but it does not change my mind one bit. I too am a hunter but I have no pity for over populated aggressive towards humans animals. You probably dont have coyotes either around your house too do you? I have them around here and they are so damn brave now a days that last week they went into my neighbors garage and dragged their 13 yr old daughters rabbit cage out into the driveway and proceded to destroy it to get to the rabbits and when their mom came out to see what the hell was going on they came at her. I had 10 rounds ready in the 22 in my garage and both of them coyotes will not be bothering anyone again. I wouldnt have batted an eye when I would have hit the throttle in the direction of the wolf, I have friends in WI and they have told me of the problems they have with them there.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
[br]You can find it as repulsive as you want but it does not change my mind one bit. I too am a hunter but I have no pity for over populated aggressive towards humans animals. You probably dont have coyotes either around your house too do you? I have them around here and they are so damn brave now a days that last week they went into my neighbors garage and dragged their 13 yr old daughters rabbit cage out into the driveway and proceded to destroy it to get to the rabbits and when their mom came out to see what the hell was going on they came at her. I had 10 rounds ready in the 22 in my garage and both of them coyotes will not be bothering anyone again. I wouldnt have batted an eye when I would have hit the throttle in the direction of the wolf, I have friends in WI and they have told me of the problems they have with them there.
yes we do have coyotes. and now there are bears in the suburbs around here to. i'm not opposed to what you're saying about population problems and the behavior problems that come with it. but what you are saying and doing (running them over with your snowmobile) is F'd up AND illegal. there are all sorts of population problems in my area, Deer is a big one. there is a lot of money in damage caused by deer here. i'm saying your method is wrong, unethical, and illegal. there are fines that come with that kind of thing for a reason.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I agree with XLT580. We don't have any wolves(I do believe they are starting to cross the mississippi into the east) where I am at, but coyotes THRIVE. Not only do I have to put up with them picking off my livestock on a daily basis, I also have to listen to them howl all night. I can remember years ago when I was younger we had small game to hunt; not anymore, the coyotes have all but eradicated it. I used to have some cats in my barnyard also, but coyotes have gotten them. I am not a big hunter, and don't have time to go out every day and pick some off. There is no way I am going to feed the coyote population until I am out of the livestock business. I am not saying that everyone with snowmobiles should start coyote hunting, but if one got in my way I wouldn't hesitate to take care of him.

·
Registered
460 Posts
The wolves in northern Wisconsin were almost, if not completely gone, due to numerous reasons. They were re-introducesd in to Wisconsin's north woods after many years of extremely low numbers, and in most cases completely gone from areas. The re-introduction was done approx. 10 years ago. This being done after the population of many cities in the north woods have grown to at least twice the number of people since the last time the wolfs were in the numbers that they are currently at. This is some politician from Madison with the great idea to bring back the wolf. Now the wolf population is climbing in numbers so greatly because of the weak winters we've had and the easy food sources. The only thing you can do is keep away from you is to keep them scared. This "wolf problem" will not just go away. And can see the headlines now " child attacked by wolf"
Most people have some common sense, but this water-head from Madison doesn't even reside in the north woods. He just vacations there.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts