·
Registered
9,619 Posts
WTF?? why dont u just drop it?

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
There is something wrong with these. You are posting them just to try and annoy moderators on this site. You know what happened to that Biscuit guy, please don't make us do the same to you.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
keep it up mattgross, you just keep the fire going, and youll get burnt. this is not the least bit funny, like cat guy said DROP IT. if you dont like the way i am doing my job, then you pm me, and we can figure it out, but this is a blatent poke at me, and i am not very impressed by your actions, why dont you grow up! if you want to see content such as you posted earlier, then hang on snowest all day long, if you have an intelligent point to make , then make it, otherwise quit jamming the forum with nonsense. like i said, you have a problem with me, them be a man and pm me.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
no

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by mattgross:
i don't know, i am board, whats wrong with these ones? nothing

[/quote]

these pics are nonsense, they have sleds in em, but all u are tryin to do is continue a topic that got locked on u

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
u insist on posting this stuff after ur topic gets locked, thas why this topic is inapropiate, even w/ the fake black dress the girl has spray painted on her from photoshop er whatever, if it was a pic of the RMK, it be cool cuz it a nice sled, but the reasons for posting it are not cool

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
let me try to make this as perfectly clear as possible, i do not like to lock posts, i feel it taked away from users here that have an intelligent point and/or insight on something. this is a SNOWMOBILE SITE, not a site to post pics of NAKED WOMEN WITH SNOWMOBILES. now, you may feel there is nothing wrong with it, to be honest, good looking women that may or may not be nude are fine by me also, but to post them on a site the children have access to is not fine, and this is my POINT

END OF STORY!!!!!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Matt. Stop it.

Ride the Best!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I am not seeing the point of disrespecting our moderators. He said don't do it, you should not do it. The way you are carrying on, you would be the last person in an "adult only" section of a site anyway. Of course this place will NEVER have something like that. You will notice 500fasenuff's picture of the woman with the PWC has been removed also. So you aren't the only one. So please drop it.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
I LOVE WOMEN......i like naked women too.....there is a time and PLACE for women and naked women, even naked or near naked women on sleds....this is niether the time or the PLACE.....

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
We already said no. It doesn't belong. Just accept it and move on...

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
this is NOT the way to prove your point, or to get your way, think about what you are doing for a minute,

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.