Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 mxz 800 that I understand is a vary rare sled. It is a late release 2000 series that was a research and development model for dealers. I also understand it was either the first year the mxz 800's were made or it was the first year Ski Doo made a twin 800.....one or the other lol. Anyways It has about 2500 miles on it give or take. I put a mbrp race can on it along with sum after market body parts like windshield, thong headlight cover, new belt and a couple other little things. I tried looking in Kelly blue book but it doesn't show an 800 mxz for the year 2000 so that didn't work. Also don't know if the rarity of the sled adds to the value or the fact that it was a milestone for the first year mxz 800's were made??? The sleds over all condition is excellent, it looks like it just came off the show room floor! It runs perfect and it flat out rips....not for the faint hearted!! Any rough ideas on its value would be awfully helpful and greatly appreciated!! Thank you for your time!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
problay $2500. Im seeing some people asking stupid price in kijiji for more than 3 g. I would pay under 2500 for it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea that's about what I was figuring but good to get a little input from other people! Thanks much!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
bear in mind the buyer would problay talk to you in lowering the price just a little, for example i would ask for a grand for my snowmobile and if someone offers me $800 id take it. just thought id throw that out there...good luck with selling the sled :thumb:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I agree with Bowak, around 2,500 at very most 2,700. All depends on the buyer and if there is snow on the ground.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts