Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a little bit of wrenching to do. Rode Corona pass the other day and got alil carried away. The only trees on there and I find em lol. Bumper kit and I'm back in action, I can live with the dent in the pipe....[B)]
[attachment=57424]
[attachment=57425]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Found the one tree huh?? They jump right out at you when you are least expected. I looked at your gallery..nice shots!! What ski area is that in the distance looking out of your front yard??

·
Registered
661 Posts
Ouch! Well at least you're OK.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I've rode my fair share of tree magnets.

Tuff luck, your bent pipe will cause tuning problems

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
"George, George, George...George of the mountain. Watch out for that tree!"

·
Registered
39 Posts
that sucks bro...stamped one a fews years back myslef. a grand later i was back ridin

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by XCSPDUDE
[br]Found the one tree huh?? They jump right out at you when you are least expected. I looked at your gallery..nice shots!! What ski area is that in the distance looking out of your front yard??
Thats Winter Park and Mary Jane in the distance, about 5 miles from my house, Awsome resorts.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Originally posted by TeamNFG
[br]I've rode my fair share of tree magnets.

Tuff luck, your bent pipe will cause tuning problems
yep dented pipe most likely will not work to good.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Talked the roomie into digging through his spare parts for a pipe (nice to have a roomie that works in a sled shop)Trying to get the sled together for this weekend (got a new job, and have a 4 day weekend this week)If anyone is in this area this weekend give me a pm and I'll go out with ya. I'm off Thur-sun.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
or what a lot of people do is just cut the dent out and weld a piece over that spot. I would still go with a new pipe but if you want to ride right now that is temporary fix.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well got the woops fixed.
[attachment=58308]
[attachment=58309]

But now I have to fix the primary, it decided to get lockjaw on Vasquez summit day before yesterday. We had to lift the sled to start it and run and jump on to get it back lol it was a interesting ride back as I couldnt stop, if I did it would kill the sled. We had to pass like 4 tours on the trail back. Kinda sux rebuilding your primary isnt that cheap, wieghts rollers and bushings, hopefully it wont need a spider.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts