Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so whose all going to be there this year? this year will be my first year and i am really excited to go. i have seen it on tv but not in person. i plan to go wether the trails are open or not.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Don't worry...The trails will be open. I have never seen them close them once they are open.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much snow is up there right now, i stay in rhinelander at a friends house but ive read that there is only like 4 inches and trails are bad, i know they wont be close but they might not be good.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Your friend is right, it is supposed to snow all week....

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/54558?lswe=54558&lwsa=WeatherLocalUndeclared&from=whatwhere

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Its snowing up here as we speak. Im a good 45 min drive east of Rhinelander, so they should be getting some snow too.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Im up there every year for Derby weekend, but have never gone. Why would I want to watch a bunch of other people ride their sleds when I could be out riding my own?

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
My buddy and I use to race there every year. It was great take your stock trail sled sign up rent a tekvest and go. Do a few heats have some fun and enjoy yourself. It eventually sprung him to start racing with the USSA circuit and I went to college.

If anyone ever wants to try sno-x once do it at Eagle River. The entry fee is a few bucks and then a tekvest rental.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts