Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170477145086&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I looked at this sled and thought, "Wow that's cheap!" I like the fact that its long track and the track looks nice but why is it so cheap? That's my issue, it's not the "best" looking sled but I could fix that and it'd be nice to have. I would like to buy it if it stays cheap but what do you guys think? I think that if it stays cheap enough and I bought it and it was junk I could just part it out and get my investment back and have some spare parts for my dad's EXT too? That was my reasoning anyway. Good idea or is it just stupid?

Thanks

· Registered
5,007 Posts
Looks legit...I'd throw a bid on it if I were you. Track is good, looks solid all around. Sometimes you just find good deals like that. He said he'd take paypal so you'd be safe as far as your money goes. Even if the motor is shot you'd get your cash back in parts. I doubt it'll sell for what it's at now though. He can probably pull 6 or 7 outta it.

· Registered
2,957 Posts
Its that cheap because thats the only price it will sell at. I've seen 04+ SnoPros selling for only $1500. Wrong time of the year to sell.

· Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bought it. Lookin forward to seeing it. I'll show it off in a future thread.

· Registered
2,957 Posts
Are you paying cash, or did you pay for it through PayPal?

· Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Paying upon meeting the seller.

· Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^^Haha I guess your right! Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.