Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
im tempted to take my sled outa the garage and let it sit in the snow so it knows what snow is.. this one has never seen it yet.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
yeah confused guy i know what u mean im in stewartville mn se corner and its really snowin here got about an 1nch and a half and still cant barely see across the street it snowin so hard i think by 6 pm tonight will have 3 or 4 easy they say were supopose to get 1-3 but the radar is green for miles and it comin right my way se corner im headin out tonight i got to get ready for michigan anyways this weekend at least putz around the yard at least the grass is covered and lets just pray huh last yr they predicted flurries and got 8 inces so will see another band comin in tonight even heavier snow for us

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by confusedguy
[br]im tempted to take my sled outa the garage and let it sit in the snow so it knows what snow is.. this one has never seen it yet.
ya, wont want ur new sled to be scared of the snow now would we?

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
w/ the way the winters go now, grass might be its lifetime friend.....winters suck nowadays

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
never a grass rider.. still snown too got a couple inches.. if it keeps going i might be able to take a little spin around fast and put it away before the cops/neighbors see

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yeah in ND we just got a couple of inches on top of the melted stuff that we already had (but that was really hard). The best part is that it is pure powder. I just came back from Bottineau, ND last week near the Canadian border and they had snow but the 100 miles I rode took a toll on my body but now it might be a little better. Every bit of snow helps!!!

POLARIS4Life[:D]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts