Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the forecast for last night was for snow showers. I kinda blew it off thinking ya 1-2 inches like always. So I wake up this morning about 5:30 looked outside and seen that it had snowed but was still to dark to see how much. I get dressed and head out to start the truck and WOW!! has snowed 10+ inches. Just hang tight all you with no snow it was mid 40's here and we were bone dry of snow then wham get a good one.[galleryattach=14218][galleryattach=14219]

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Well WTF are you doing online...pull those sleds off the trailer man! [:D]

·
Registered
661 Posts
^^^ Exactly, Call in sick & ride!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I cant just unload them here in my neighborhood! Even when I fire them up and put them in garage to work on them I have people looking out there windows or come out to see what is going on. I live in town and there is no on street riding here period. All these rich mormons would definately be on the phone with the cops right when I fired them up! I am just waiting for my bro to get off work and we are in the mountains. I bet there is 1-2' of fresh up there and is only a 20 minute drive!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I'd have to fire them up and run the street to remind neighbors who you are lol.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Personally I would be tearing up every inch of unmarked snow in my yard if I were you. Neighbors can't do a damn thing to you if you are on your own property...neither can the cops during the day. Have at it man!!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cant believe this weather just shows you how fast the weather can change. Today in the morning it was -34 with wind chill and hasnt got above 0 with wind chill all day. And like I said earlier two days ago it was mid 40's welcome to winter I guess!

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Originally posted by GotMud
[br]I'd have to fire them up and run the street to remind neighbors who you are lol.
Haha.. Exactly. I take my sled out unregistered and blast down the dirt road. Doesen't matter if it's summer or not. LOL!

·
Registered
247 Posts
if i had that much, i'd ride to "School", and then go ditchbusting all day. but, we haven't had more than 1 or 2 inches at a time all year.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
thats a big crap load of snow, go and ride

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Originally posted by BigJohnson
[br]I cant just unload them here in my neighborhood! Even when I fire them up and put them in garage to work on them I have people looking out there windows or come out to see what is going on. I live in town and there is no on street riding here period. All these rich mormons would definately be on the phone with the cops right when I fired them up! I am just waiting for my bro to get off work and we are in the mountains. I bet there is 1-2' of fresh up there and is only a 20 minute drive!
I'd build a track and a ramp in the back yard just to piss them off!! LOl [:D]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts