Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://stcloud.craigslist.org/rvs/1898913800.html

look at that and tell me they arent smoking something

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Haha what!? I saw the price and how clean the sled was and figured it would have like 1000 miles and the guy was thinking he had a masterpiece... but No! 6k miles! Don't get me wrong, that's a nice clean sled. But nowhere on this planet is it worth $1750. More like $750, if he gets his head out the clouds 'cause he's so damn high.

·
Registered
278 Posts
hahah! some people these days...but im sure some idiot will come along, think its the best thing in the world and pay what that guy is asking for it

·
Registered
443 Posts
God alot of people are selling there old used sleds for alot of money, for it being summer time i haven't found alot deals on craigslist this summer.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
teamarctic14 said:
well it is an older sks and clean efi so might be worth it to someone honestly
???
$1750 would be a reasonable price for Canada in the winter. Not in the US in the summer.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
teamarctic14 said:
well it is an older sks and clean efi so might be worth it to someone honestly
???
$1750 would be a reasonable price for Canada in the winter. Not in the US in the summer.
agree %100
could get around that in Canada through the winter.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
indyrider15 said:
God alot of people are selling there old used sleds for alot of money, for it being summer time i haven't found alot deals on craigslist this summer.
Noticed that to. The good deals I've found, stuff is already sold.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Well I found our 99 XC 700 on craigs list in December of 2007, paid $1600 for it with a bunch of extras that I ended up selling off for a total of around $200, so in the end I actually paid $1400 for the sled, it had under 2500 miles on it and it was BONE STOCK, this is what it looked like when I bought it, now it is the sled you see in my avatar, it just turned 3000 miles when I had it out at the drag strip on Sunday.

201081721266595_8010.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Its in my county! I'm hookin' up the trailer right after this to go buy it!!!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
What I usually do is set the price a little bit high and whoever comes to buy my old car and truck offers me lower price which i would usually accept.

Pretty soon I'm selling my monte carlo, the body isnt pretty but the motor and tranny are REALLY good and I will set the price at almost a bit high and the buyer can always work it down. I know for sure I wont see a grand for my car..at least I will know what to expect.

1,792 Posts
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
Haha what!? I saw the price and how clean the sled was and figured it would have like 1000 miles and the guy was thinking he had a masterpiece... but No! 6k miles! Don't get me wrong, that's a nice clean sled. But nowhere on this planet is it worth $1750. [highlight=yellow]More like $750[/highlight=yellow], if he gets his head out the clouds 'cause he's so damn high.
Even that's high. Newer sleds with less miles are worth less than 750 (according to NADA).

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
NADA is useless for sleds. Sleds (or anything else for that matter) are only worth what someone is willing to pay. I've sold a 93 Indy 440 L/C for $750 and it was nowhere as clean as that '92 Indy 500 in that link

1 - 16 of 16 Posts