Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple of tuesdays ago my 16 year old daughter was very lucky lost control of her 1996 toyota camry ,ran off the road and end over ended it ,luckily she did'nt even get a mark was wearing her seatbelt ,although cant say as much for the car
[attachment=48593]
[attachment=48592]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,689 Posts
Not good. Not good at all. Glad to hear your daughter's alright...the car is replaceable. [:)]

·
Super Moderator
11,689 Posts
LOL Matt. Nice catch.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
maybe i better invest in a crash helmet for her already has a snowmobile one

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Glad she's alright! How she taking the whole thing?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I love those old Camry's. We had a V6 Camry for a bunch of years. Drove that sucker 175,000 miles. never let us down. Obviously, they're pretty well built too. I hate to say it, but it's a hard way to get a sense of perspective, but it does teach a lesson. I wasn't belted in and went off the road and into a building when i was young and dumb. Never been without a belt since. I even find myself putting the belt on when I'm moving the cars in the driveway.

Lucky girl, lucky family.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone ,shes taken it alright ,told her she better slow down,and pat attension, also she just barly missed a big electric pole by a mere 5 feet
and the car heck all 4 doors still open it had 238,000 on the 2.2 and still ran great

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
yeah seatbelts do save lives. my brother rolled his car off main street one st pattys day, rolled the car 2 times and landed in between a light pole and the guide wire. totalled the car and all he had was a scratch on his knee and a bruise from the seat belt.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
wow, that sucks! my friends friends sister just died because of a roll over, she was not wearing her seat belt :(

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Wow! My sister had her pontiac Gran Am GT out in the winter, and couldn't stop at a stop sign ( luckily in the middle of no where ) and went right through a 3-way intersection, her car jumped a snow bank, and went right between 2 trees, 2 VERY large tress. 2" to either side and she wouldn't be with us right now..

Those camary's are built really tough. Lucky!

Camary - Built Cam Tough!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.