Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid mistake. Got into the parking lot and went to spin the back end around to line up with the trailer and the track caught and sent it on it's lid. Busted the hood more where it was already busted once by a previous owner and broke the windshield at the bottom toward the rear. [V] Yeah... you don't wanna do that. [B)] [Slap]

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
well, on the bright side, its still rideable. and your not hurt are you?

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
YUP.. I think most of has been there before.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I'm fine. A little embarassed in front of my friend when he looks at me "what are you doin'". Zip ties and Kentucky chrome will fix it. I wanted a flared windshield anyway, and a guy is going to sell me a brand new hood for $50. So, I won't be in any parades showing it off, but the Ultra is still rippin'

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Thats what happens when you bolted that high HP manifold on!! LOL I knew I should've sent a warning on the box!! [:p] Glad to hear that all that was injured was the pride! [;)]

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by ultrastud
[br]Thats what happens when you bolted that high HP manifold on!! LOL I knew I should've sent a warning on the box!! [:p] Glad to hear that all that was injured was the pride! [;)]
That's right. I didn't think it could be my riding. You Bast**d, I oughta sue you. [:(!]

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Let's settle out of court!! Because the evidence will show that your superior ridein skills were not at fault it was indeed the manifold!! LMAO [:p] I'd sell ya my hood but it is no match for you driving skills either!! LOL [;)]

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
STOP breakin stuff I'm running out of Ultra parts!! You have caused a temporary shut down at the warehouse with your stunt driving!! LOL [:D]

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Stupid mistakes suck.

I had a buddy that did something similar. Somehow got it sideways on ice, track caught, sent it up and over. Cracked the hood in numerous spots. Took it to a body shop and had it fiberglassed (or something...).

·
Registered
489 Posts
haha ive done the same going down an icy road busting it out track cught rolled it twice and went threw a set of bars and windsheild also have fliped a sled end over end dont ask

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Thats never happened me before. I use to do it to my old sleds like the 1972 Polaris Colt SS 340. But, I don't do that to my 2001 AC ZR 800.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Originally posted by MoJuice
[br]
[br]Thats what happens when you bolted that high HP manifold on!! LOL I knew I should've sent a warning on the box!! [:p] Glad to hear that all that was injured was the pride! [;)]
That's right. I didn't think it could be my riding. You Bast**d, I oughta sue you. [:(!]

lmao!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
[br]Let's settle out of court!! Because the evidence will show that your superior ridein skills were not at fault it was indeed the manifold!! LMAO [:p] I'd sell ya my hood but it is no match for you driving skills either!! LOL [;)]
[ROFL] I got skills! Funny that's not the words my buddy used. [ROFL]

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Well he wasn't being threatened with a law suit either!! LMAO [;)] Glad to hear the manifold came thru it ok!! [:D]

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
anyone notice his name?

broke again?
^^^ LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts