Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy the edge freestyle seat at the end of summer. Does anyone know if they will sell these at haydays?

http://www.wr-products.com/products/seats/FreestyleSeries/Polaris/Edge/

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Not sure about Haydays, but i know for a fact they dont sell them right now unless you find a dealer that still has some in stock. I called around to a ton of places in MN, SD, IA, ND, WY with no luck.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol that's not what I wanted to hear!!! Oh well it is what it is. Looks like I'm gonna go back to the idea of stuffing the stock seat. Thanks tho!

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh i see what your saying now. what ever comes first i guess. i just saw a deal on a iqr seat. ive seen one fabed up to fit a edge gas tank. i might do that instead.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
You have to cut the front of the IQr seat frame, then make a bracket to connect the front of that to the back half of your edge seat, then obviously foam and cover.

There is a thread over on SW about it.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Sorry MuscleD i lost this thread and forgot about it, i see you found the topic over on SW, glad you got pointed in the right direction!

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I got it. That's my plan for now cuz I love that style seat and it sits right up to the top of the gas tank. Thanks again for letting. Me know about that!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts