Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
440 burned hole in top of piston today 57.9 miles after rebuild. i've had enough. looking for a 6 7 or 800 liberty please let me know what you got i want my baby back. thanks!!!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
what year you looking for? i was looking for one for my 05 and seen a bunch of earlier models, also a VERY nice 06 on ebay but pricey!! but basically brand new.
look on ebay theres a bunch buy it nows and bidding.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, that's what i have been doing is going on there. umm im not sure which year. which one would be best? i thought an 03 would probably be best?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TTT

·
Registered
610 Posts
Slojoegottago said:
I have an 800 Liberty Tripple....Looking to sell
I wasn't even aware Polaris made a liberty triple. What year did they put this out?

How much are you looking for it?

Does it include the electronics, header, reeds, carbs, etc?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
sledfreak139 said:
Slojoegottago said:
I wasn't even aware Polaris made a liberty triple. What year did they put this out?

Ummm... Im damn near positive there was NEVER a triple liberty motor.. I have never heard of such a thing..

·
Registered
35 Posts
sledfreak139 said:
Slojoegottago said:

Make me an offer I can deal with..(get shipping taking care of) and I ll sell ya headers carbs and even the airboxes.....I will transport the engine to a local are withing 45 miles..but i will require gas on my end...What ever ya need.. I live in Milton Freewater Oregon 97862...And I do have a Cell..to converse further ..I got wensdays off and Im off at 2 30 pm

·
Registered
35 Posts
Slojoegottago said:
sledfreak139 said:
Slojoegottago said:

Make me an offer I can deal with..(get shipping taking care of) and I ll sell ya headers carbs and even the airboxes.....I will transport the engine to a local are withing 45 miles..but i will require gas on my end...What ever ya need.. I live in Milton Freewater Oregon 97862...And I do have a Cell..to converse further ..I got wensdays off and Im off at 2 30 pm

That what the guys call it at Po Sled Shop...I m selling the Motor 470.00 With Carb..400.00 W/O...I ll deliver it up to 45 miles away I ll just need gas for my truck to get back and Fourth...Or Drop it off at a freight or shipping company....

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry I'm looking for a twin.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TTT

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Have a Non Ves 700, if that is what you need. Crank redone, cylinders, cases, motor plate, water pump, recoil, carb boots, pipe, can, etc. Basically everything to drop in. Do need a CDI box though

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I have cdi's

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry I'm looking for a VES motor.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts