Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
willing to pay top dollar, if its in good shape.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
firecatF5 said:
are you set on red and white? We have a Phazer II in gaylord we might be selling
pretty much, unless the price is right, what do you have?

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
im pretty sure ours is a 92. its a black one. Mileage is something like 41XX, its not in the best shape, but not bad, just needs a little cleaning, runs great!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
firecatF5 said:
im pretty sure ours is a 92. its a black one. Mileage is something like 41XX, its not in the best shape, but not bad, just needs a little cleaning, runs great!
looking for something in great shape, probably spend up to $1500 for the right one

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
polarisorbust said:
firecatF5 said:
looking for something in great shape, probably spend up to $1500 for the right one
sorry, ours isnt in that condition. haha Good luck with the search, they're great sleds!

·
Registered
4 Posts
polarisorbust said:
anyone else???
ya i have a 91 phazer st its the 136 track and its red and white and yes its in good shape.... its something that i do not really want to get rid of cause phazers were always my favorite sled and the red and white is my favorite color and with the 136 track it hooks up and climbs hills awesome.. the 90 and 91 were my favorite i had 2 91s and a 90 last year and kept the longtrack and got rid of the other two..

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
doomaster13 said:
polarisorbust said:
anyone else???
ya i have a 91 phazer st its the 136 track and its red and white and yes its in good shape.... its something that i do not really want to get rid of cause phazers were always my favorite sled and the red and white is my favorite color and with the 136 track it hooks up and climbs hills awesome.. the 90 and 91 were my favorite i had 2 91s and a 90 last year and kept the longtrack and got rid of the other two..
do you want to sell it

·
Registered
4 Posts
polarisorbust said:
doomaster13 said:
polarisorbust said:
anyone else???
do you want to sell it
not really.. i wish i still had the 91 i had last year that i sold cause the sled was very clean. you could have ate off the belly pan and it had a nice after market track on it.. i bought it off of a guy up north and then i found the one i have now and sold that one.. i will keep in touch if i find one that is worth looking at.. i look at all different web sites so im sure i will find one..

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
doomaster13 said:
polarisorbust said:
doomaster13 said:
polarisorbust said:
anyone else???
do you want to sell it
not really.. i wish i still had the 91 i had last year that i sold cause the sled was very clean. you could have ate off the belly pan and it had a nice after market track on it.. i bought it off of a guy up north and then i found the one i have now and sold that one.. i will keep in touch if i find one that is worth looking at.. i look at all different web sites so im sure i will find one..
we found a very clean one, so no longer looking

1 - 11 of 11 Posts