Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOOKING FOR A CHEAP CHASSIS.I WANT TO BUILD A PROJECT AND I FINALLY HAVE THE TIME SPAC E AND MONEY.IM LOOKING FOR PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING NEWER THAN A 90 PLZ.I DONT WANT ANYTHING BRAND NEW UNLESS THE PRICE IS REASONABLE.IM WILLING TO DRIVE TO THE NIEGHBORING STATES OF NEW YORK FOR THE CHASSIS.I WILL ACCEPT A ROLLER OR JUST A TUNNEL AND BULKHEAD.THANKSW

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
1996 ULTRA CHASSIS
Tunnel and bulkhead inc. bellypan...50 bucks strait and nice. signed reg. (problem) In central lower Michigan...not too bad if going through Canada
There is a guy on HCS that has a Ultra chassis w/boogered hood and seat in NY for sale cheap too.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
96 XLT SP tunnel and bulkhead with bellypan, nosecone, hood, gauge pod, seat, one trailing arm, steering post, jackshaft, oil/coolant bottles, windshield, can get set of bars too, you need to supply suspension, motor, front radius arms/steering arms, skis, track, chaincase, clutches, coolant lines, front cooler and right trailing arm, Ill sell it all, as is with skid plate for $350 or make offer, comes with clean, transferrable title too

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dodger=are u willing to travel some and do you have pics?also im a member at HCS also what is his name?

mdmaniac=sounbds decent can u post some pics pls also i will pm you with a price after i see the pics if im interested. thanks

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by dodger
[br]1996 ULTRA CHASSIS
Tunnel and bulkhead inc. bellypan...50 bucks strait and nice. signed reg. (problem) In central lower Michigan...not too bad if going through Canada
There is a guy on HCS that has a Ultra chassis w/boogered hood and seat in NY for sale cheap too.
cant seem to find it can u post a link to it???thanks

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Its Mike King here the link

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=204809

With a 454 in my truck it wouldn't be far before I burnt up that 50 bucks

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
snopromod=do you have papers for the chassis?do you have pics of it?

dodger=thanks for the link but the chassis doesnt have and papers so unfortunatly i wont b interested

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by mdmaniac
[br]96 XLT SP tunnel and bulkhead with bellypan, nosecone, hood, gauge pod, seat, one trailing arm, steering post, jackshaft, oil/coolant bottles, windshield, can get set of bars too, you need to supply suspension, motor, front radius arms/steering arms, skis, track, chaincase, clutches, coolant lines, front cooler and right trailing arm, Ill sell it all, as is with skid plate for $350 or make offer, comes with clean, transferrable title too

do you have any pics??

·
Registered
985 Posts
in ohio you can apply for new reg. it costs 15 bucks just tell them you made the sled from parts and they will charge you $15 and your off on your merry way.

don't know about NY but i would think the same would be true. what happens when you replace a tunnel and don't have serial numbers???

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
very true and a very good question ill have to call the local dmv and see just exactly how that works

·
Registered
14 Posts
Polaris ice drag chassis

94 Storm: Complete less motor, 1400 original miles, lowered Wahl Bro's front shocks; power Madd drag skis, 121 Wahl suspension with fox shocks, wheel kit, all new. Completely mint condition, speed track 1 1/8 new 275 picks, new style anti ratchet drivers, never run in grass bulk head reinforced, adjustable motor mounts, chain case and shafts all mint, sled is show room condition. It would make a great asphalt sled, then use on ice. This is a beautiful sled.Drop your motor in and go.In western NY.E-mail for pic's.$1500

1 - 13 of 13 Posts